This looks like great fun!

Looks pretty cool, but Im not that impressed with the explosion. Theyre kind of expensive too, but it would be kinda cool to buy a few I guess. The whole time I was shooting them I would be thinking, "well there goes another$8.50". But it would be fun to try.

dustin

UAIOE
thakidistight said:
Looks pretty cool, but Im not that impressed with the explosion. Theyre kind of expensive too, but it would be kinda cool to buy a few I guess. The whole time I was shooting them I would be thinking, "well there goes another$8.50". But it would be fun to try.
a guy here at work poured some in a ziplock bag and set it on a stump, then shot it from 20 yards away...he's got a video....it blew the top part of the stump off :yikes:

dustin said:
a guy here at work poured some in a ziplock bag and set it on a stump, then shot it from 20 yards away...he's got a video....it blew the top part of the stump off :yikes:

Now maybe if we made a 10lb one instead of the little weenie 1/2lb ones they make.....from about 400yds with my .270 and see what happens..

dustin

UAIOE
thakidistight said:
Now maybe if we made a 10lb one instead of the little weenie 1/2lb ones they make.....from about 400yds with my .270 and see what happens..
i think it was just a sammich bag full...you can shape the charges too!

he said they had to shoot it with a .308 cause the .22 didnt have enough energy to cause it to explode

dustin said:
i think it was just a sammich bag full...you can shape the charges too!

he said they had to shoot it with a .308 cause the .22 didnt have enough energy to cause it to explode
BAHH!! A .22, who would do that? Im thinkin a 55gal drum full with a Barret .50 cal from about a half mile away!!!

dustin

UAIOE
thakidistight said:
BAHH!! A .22, who would do that? Im thinkin a 55gal drum full with a Barret .50 cal from about a half mile away!!!
heck yeah!

with some birdseed on top for inquisitive squirrels!!