Handy dandy Fuel economy listing thingy

I get almost 60mpg on my bike, so thank god for that....I just think everyone should commute on mopeds, #1 bad accidents would all but be eliminated, #2 great fuel economy and #3 they are just soooo darn cool! :yay:

dustin

UAIOE
thakidistight said:
I get almost 60mpg on my bike, so thank god for that....I just think everyone should commute on mopeds, #1 bad accidents would all but be eliminated, #2 great fuel economy and #3 they are just soooo darn cool! :yay:
I am NOT going to commute 50 minutes each way on a moped. It's a great idea if you live and work within a five mile radius though :yay:....moped's are all I saw in Spain, Greece, and Italy.

dustin said:
I am NOT going to commute 50 minutes each way on a moped. It's a great idea if you live and work within a five mile radius though :yay:....moped's are all I saw in Spain, Greece, and Italy.

But think about, you would be the cool moped guy...all the ladies would wanna meet you cause they saw you bombing through the corners on your bad@ss ride!

dustin

UAIOE
thakidistight said:
But think about, you would be the cool moped guy...all the ladies would wanna meet you cause they saw you bombing through the corners on your bad@ss ride!
I already had a badazz ride and it was stolen :ohwell:

Maybe if we move to Corfu or something :lmao:

willie

Why does this have a gas guzzler tax:
Pontiac GTO
8 cyl, 6 L, Automatic (4 speed), Premium 16 21 $2077 10.60
And this does not?
Chevrolet Corvette
8 cyl, 6 L, Automatic (4 speed), Premium 18 26 $1778 8.90
Same engine and not a whole lot of difference in weight. IMHO the figures are warped as the Corvette will get 30 mpg highway. I can't see how the GTO could do that much less.