New Get-Together Idea

yakky doodle

Courtesy of the single thread I had an idea. How about we all get together after the holidays, say mid- or end of January for a bowling night? That way, we don't trash anyone's house, we don't have to cook or bring anything, and we can get beer at the bowling alley. :cheers: :biggrin:

I can think of more than a few of you that I'd like to see try to bowl after a few beers :lol: and I know I'll make a fool of myself, as well! :biggrin:

Anyone game? If so, what bowling alley allows us to smoke, cause we all know SMOKING IS A MUST!!

another plus is we can get a lane or two of bumper bowl for the kids! :biggrin:

tater

Originally posted by yakky doodle

Anyone game? If so, what bowling alley allows us to smoke, cause we all know SMOKING IS A MUST!!

You mean your New Year's resolution isn't to quit smoking ?

yakky doodle

Re: Re: New Get-Together Idea

Originally posted by tater
You mean your New Year's resolution isn't to quit smoking ?

I was TRYING to be courteous to the others -- the Majority -- in the group. :duh: Besides, I didn't say I was giving up second hand smoking :really:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I think that is a GREAT idea!!! While I totally suck at bowling, I always have a fun time. I'd love to do something like that!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by laureng
I think that is a GREAT idea!!! While I totally suck at bowling, I always have a fun time. I'd love to do something like that!
Me too! I'm lucky if I break 100. :biggrin:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
After a few pitchers of beer we'll be lucky to keep the balls rolling in the proper lanes with this crowd!

:wink:

yakky doodle

how about jan. 18 (saturday)? evening-time. anyone recommend a bowling alley that is pretty centrally-located? I know about the one in calvert; any others?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Count me out - I hate bowling.
In addition to beer they may be serving "Hard Dickens Cider"

If you like that sort of thing.

yakky doodle

Originally posted by Kyle
In addition to beer they may be serving "Hard Dickens Cider"

If you like that sort of thing.

That's Mike's Hard Dicken's Cider, tyvm!

I hear they bought the company now. :frown:

yakky doodle

Sxy just doesn't want anyone knowing about her bowling shoe fetish. she was one of those chics who stole a pair from the bowling alley and wore them to school :lol: then everyone :lmao: at her, and she's been suffering emotional trauma since. :ohwell:

it's okay, Sxy. We are your friends; we'll help you get through it :cheers: All you need is a little Mike's Hard Dicken's Cider to loosen things up! :cheers: :biggrin: