blue book pricing on Horse trailers

mingiz

Horse Poor
Does anyone know where I can get blue book values on used trailers for free on-line? I'm looking to purchase a 1996 3h with LQ but want the values on it..Any help is appreciated!!!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mingiz said:
Does anyone know where I can get blue book values on used trailers for free on-line? I'm looking to purchase a 1996 3h with LQ but want the values on it..Any help is appreciated!!!

If it's any help, we just bought a gorgeous Aluminum 4 horse GN (modified) with living quarters for 13,500. You can come look at it if you want. We think we got a GREAT deal on it. Cox has a 2 horse GN, aluminum, with dressing room he wants something close to 4500 or 5K for it. I'm tempted, since it's so much smaller than the big one when just the lil one and i go out, but Rottncop just went on a spending spree and bought a dump and flat bed trailer AND
a backhoe :dead:

mingiz

Horse Poor
blue book on trailer

The trailer is a 1996 Exiss 3h with weekend package. ac/heat strip microwave/fridge 16ft awning, city water hook up. 7" short wall 11.5 long wall. Trailer was a 3h but modified at the factory as a 2h.