www.secretlovercollection.com

Qpid

"After realizing the overwhelming need for the perfect card that expressed the intimate, passionate and intense feelings that are unique to secret lovers, we decided to create The Secret Lover Collection.

The Secret Lover Collection new line of greeting cards was developed and specifically designed to touch this unique bond and emotional intensity that the “generic” relationship card doesn’t come close to expressing.

Secret Lover, Inc. conducted extensive research and the statistics conclude that 60% of married men and 40% of married women in the United States are involved in or have been involved in an affair. This data places the numbers in the millions.

Love affairs aren’t just about the sexual intimacy. The love affair is something that includes passion, listening, caring, emotional intimacy, communicating and a deep understanding of that special someone."

I can't beleive this!!!
Do u think these cards say that cheating is okay??

Last edited:

Qpid

why would u leave a paper trail of your affair??

y would a company even make these cards to promote cheating??

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Qpid said:
"After realizing the overwhelming need for the perfect card that expressed the intimate, passionate and intense feelings that are unique to secret lovers, we decided to create The Secret Lover Collection.

The Secret Lover Collection new line of greeting cards was developed and specifically designed to touch this unique bond and emotional intensity that the “generic” relationship card doesn’t come close to expressing.

Secret Lover, Inc. conducted extensive research and the statistics conclude that 60% of married men and 40% of married women in the United States are involved in or have been involved in an affair. This data places the numbers in the millions.

Love affairs aren’t just about the sexual intimacy. The love affair is something that includes passion, listening, caring, emotional intimacy, communicating and a deep understanding of that special someone."

I can't beleive this!!!

So, do you send the secret lover card to the secret lover's house? Oops - secret is out!

Qpid

BS Gal said:
So, do you send the secret lover card to the secret lover's house? Oops - secret is out!

i know right :lmao:

if she/he has any sense, they'll throw the card in the trash!!!

y buy someone a card you know they can't keep or hold onto because they have a wife/husband at home who can find it??!!! :confused:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
BS Gal

Butttt, if your ex-lover cheated on you, you could always send him a secret lover card via USPS from, say, "your butterball" and that could be real fun.....provided he was living with the woman he cheated on you with and she got the mail.....

Last edited:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Qpid said:
y buy someone a card you know they can't keep or hold onto because they have a wife/husband at home who can find it??!!! :confused:
So this person couldn't keep it with a friend? Maybe their place of work? Maybe at their g/f or b/f's house?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Qpid said:
I can't beleive this!!! Do u think these cards say that cheating is okay??
I think it says someone has used their imagination and developed a business with the same purpose as every other business in the world, to make a profit for it's owners.

B

baswm

While at the post office, I seen a man sending lots of secret lover mail out to a ton of people. I asked what is with that huge stack of cards, he just smiled and said he was a divorce lawyer.