doctors

janey83

Twenty Something
Can anyone recommend a good physician in the area? I'm losing my military benefits soon, and I have no idea where to start looking for a civilian doctor, so who's good?

CityGrl

Time for a nap
I told you janey, move to the big city!!!

All of the doctors in somd sucked, and you had to wait an hour or more to see them...

LPMEDIC

Doin the duty for you....
janey83 said:
Can anyone recommend a good physician in the area? I'm losing my military benefits soon, and I have no idea where to start looking for a civilian doctor, so who's good?

Dr. Wilkinson, He is in the office that is in the Wildewood Shopping Center.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
And additionally....Janey, does the new av (sans glasses) mean you took the plunge and got contacts?

janey83

Twenty Something
Nickel said:
And additionally....Janey, does the new av (sans glasses) mean you took the plunge and got contacts?

yes I did, I love them! they're so much more comfortable than I would have thought!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
janey83 said:
yes I did, I love them! they're so much more comfortable than I would have thought!
See? Before long you'll be sleeping in them like the rest of us. I mean, like K_Jo.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Baja28 said:
You should get LASIK!! :yay:
Let her graduate, work for awhile, and earn the cash for it. It's pretty expensive, and she's still in school.

Janey - So happy you got them. You will sooooo love the convenience and now everyone can see your eyes!

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
janey83 said:
Dr. J. Scott Tidball, in Wildewood. (301) 737-7833. Outstanding physician who knows how to listen and really IS concerned about your welfare.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Depending on your insurance, it could possibly be that it doesn't matter where YOU want to go at all, but, rather, where the insurance company will allow you to go. Find out first who is on their list of recommended doctors and do your research from that list.

janey83

Twenty Something
BadGirl said:
Depending on your insurance, it could possibly be that it doesn't matter where YOU want to go at all, but, rather, where the insurance company will allow you to go. Find out first who is on their list of recommended doctors and do your research from that list.

Oh wow, you're right, I forgot all about that, thanks :yay:

Well, next question -- does St. Mary's have a health department?