Roofer/General Contractor Recommendations?

urtzy

I've got a leak in my roof, which then caused some water damage in my house. Can anyone recommend a roofer and/or a general contractor that can do roofing, ceiling, and wall repairs?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
That should be covered by your homeowner's insurance. When I got a bad leak in my roof, I called my insurance company and they had a roofer out there the next day who did a temporary repair until it could be fixed correctly. They also handled lining up the contractor to dry out the inside of the house and repairing the ceiling and wall.

K

Kizzy

jazz lady said:
That should be covered by your homeowner's insurance. When I got a bad leak in my roof, I called my insurance company and they had a roofer out there the next day who did a temporary repair until it could be fixed correctly. They also handled lining up the contractor to dry out the inside of the house and repairing the ceiling and wall.

:yeahthat: Plus, if you don't have some type of patch on it now, I'd get rolling and get that done. I believe rain is expected tonight.

I feel for you. There is nothing worse that sitting in your house watching water pour in. Well, there is. Watching the rain just pour in knowing the roof inspector is coming the next day because the house you've just sold settles in a few weeks. Been there, done that.

Metropolitan Roofing and Siding was very wonderful and timely.

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
Gray's Home Improvement Located in waldorf and works all over SOMD.. He's used to working with insurance companies on stuff like this... He has been doing roofing for over 40 years.