How was the NYE party?

Preceptor

I heard the party was a success. Did anyone get naked or did the police show up? (Allways a sign of a good party)

Happy New year to all!:cheers:

J

justhangn

I liked Fuzzy wrestling with the chair and stool myself. :smile:

Then grabbing a pillow and saying "screw it".

R

RFM

It was really nice to ring in the New Year with a great bunch of friends! Special thanks to someone who really lifted my spirits and made me feel good inside.

I missed the thong episode but it is just as well or I might have ended up in the pool as well. Too bad Fuzzy’s camera hiding endeavor fell through, we were hoping for some great pics.

I was a little disappointed that no one brought that single girl for me, They kept them all for themselves
:biggrin:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by RFM
I was a little disappointed that no one brought that single girl for me, They kept them all for themselves
:biggrin:

I offered to unwrap her myself since I think it's too much for the one who brought it. :lol:

D

DaddyLongLeg

I was there, but BK told me to stay quiet in the shed. :bawl:

R

RFM

Originally posted by justhangn
I offered to unwrap her myself since I think it's too much for the one who brought it. :lol:

Isn't that always the case.

I guess that is not as bad as BK continually trying to pick up his daughter through out the night.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
I wonder if biscuit remembers what I look like? :bubble:

I betcha a million bucks he forgot... :frown: Poor Biscuit.

Originally posted by RFM
Special thanks to someone who really lifted my spirits and made me feel good inside.

Your welcome RFM! Musta been my constant insistence that you looked liked one of those sexy Europeans! :biggrin:

R

RFM

Originally posted by Kain99

Your welcome RFM! Musta been my constant insistence that you looked liked one of those sexy Europeans! :biggrin:

Merci beaucoup ma chère. Vous étés très jolis et vous faites l’air sympathique.

Thanks Cat for correcting my terible french spelling, I have a hard enough time with english :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
J

justhangn

It sounds like RFM - Really Freaking Mental?? needs to brush up on lots of stuff.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
After having French pounded in my brain for 7 years, I came away with some ability to read. I believe it says Thanks alot my dear. You are very pretty and nice.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by justhangn
It sounds like RFM - Really Freaking Mental?? needs to brush up on lots of stuff.

Geezz..what's wrong with you guys??? I was only talking about the French language. Man, that's not a very nice comment.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by cattitude
After having French pounded in my brain for 7 years, I came away with some ability to read. I believe it says Thanks alot my dear. You are very pretty and nice.

If that's the case, I guess he lacks the go-nad gravey to post it in English for those of us that wish not learn frog.