Don't wanna exclude anyone, so ...

yakky doodle

a few of us are meeting at the Japanese Steak House in San Souci Shopping Center tonight for dinner around 6:30-6:45 p.m.

If there's a crowd coming, we might wanna call ahead and see if we can make some sort of reservation for space. It's a friday night, and it will probably be pretty busy.

Can we see a show of hands for who's coming?

SmallTown

Football season!
if you call ahead, might want to get like 2 tables.. I think each one only holds like 7or 8 people?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
We can't. Otter is not feeling well and I'm on the lovely Keller bus today. Have fun...we'll make it to one of the get togethers soon.

yakky doodle

Originally posted by SmallTown
if you call ahead, might want to get like 2 tables.. I think each one only holds like 7or 8 people?

does this mean we'll have the pleasure of your company, smalltown? and the missus?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Re: Katie, Catt and Otter

Originally posted by RoseRed
Sorry you can't make it. Otter, feel better.

Thanks! You KNOW he's feeling bad, he hasn't been on the computer all day.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
put me and eduardo down as maybes...
although i get off in 5 minutes and i'm not sure i'll feel like making the trip back over the bridge so early in the evening...

yakky doodle

Originally posted by sleuth14
put me and eduardo down as maybes...
although i get off in 5 minutes and i'm not sure i'll feel like making the trip back over the bridge so early in the evening...

no maybe's sleuth; can't make a reservation there on "maybe's" (if they take reservations at all.)

if you've never been there, you'll see what I mean when you get there.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
FYI.....

just so everyone knows....

I believe that for parties larger than 6, they will not split the bill. So it may be a good idea the have a variety of cash or ask at the beginning since this is going to be a large crowd.

Hopefully no surprises.

K

Katie

Re: Katie, Catt and Otter

Sorry you can't make it. Otter, feel better.

I am bummed I can't but that happens sometimes.

yakky doodle

Re: FYI.....

just so everyone knows....

I believe that for parties larger than 6, they will not split the bill. So it may be a good idea the have a variety of cash or ask at the beginning since this is going to be a large crowd.

Hopefully no surprises.

good idea Rose.

Can someone call them who is down there and find out if we can make a reservation at all?

and I would ask about the bill thing.

tell them "we have a party of about 10-15 people coming. we want to sit together, but we want separate bills." I don't think it's a problem to split the bills because they usually do that anyway (they have sometimes two or three different couples at one table.)

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by yakky doodle
does this mean we'll have the pleasure of your company, smalltown? and the missus?

Hmm.. Having dinner with a group of people who would like nothing more than to see me be cooked on the hibachi.. :smile:

J

justhangn

Hmm.. Having dinner with a group of people who would like nothing more than to see me be cooked on the hibachi.. :smile:

Aweee, come on smallwad.......everyone is dieing to see the godess you call wife.

K

Kain99

Just me and Biscuit... I've decided toleave the kids at home.....:biggrin:

K

Kain99

We wouldn't roast you Smalltown..... Anyway you welched on your Christmas cookies bet so ya have to come...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ulterior motives :really: Why do you think we picked this place???

JUST KIDDING!!! :kiss: