Wedding Bands

Do you wear your wedding band?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Married and neither of us wear our wedding bands. Larry took his off because he kept getting chemicals under it, and I took mine off because running on the treadmill makes my fingers swell.

jaie

So happy!
sockgirl77 said:
Are you married? Do you wear one? Just curious

I am not married anymore but i did wear one when I was. Even after we decided to end things he still wore his for a while.

StarCat

i always wear mine, i think its pretty. My husband wears his now, but he didnt use to, because of the work he does, he was tearing his up pretty bad. Now he has a titanium band, so he can wear it to work.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
When I was married, I always wore mine except for the ninth month of my third pregnancy. He always wore his.
Now that he is remarried he wears his new band even when he shouldn't - lost it at the beach this summer while surfing. He totally freaked until he got a new one.

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
I'm married; and neither my husband or myself ever take ours off.

We both got fat, so I don't think we'd be able to get them back on if we did... :bawl:

K

Kain99

If you don't wear your wedding ring, what in the *Bleep* are you going to chuck across the room when your screaming that your going to leave his sorry azz? :killingme

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Kain99 said:
If you don't wear your wedding ring, what in the *Bleep* are you going to chuck across the room when your screaming that your going to leave his sorry azz? :killingme
:lol:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Kain99 said:

:yay: I learned my lesson with an ex. Got pissed, chucked the ring at him in my mom's front yard. Took us two days and the expense of a metal detector to find it. :lol:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
My ex husband lost his wedding ring shortly after we were married to his true love.... the golf course! :dance: