Should Qpid be banned?

• Yes

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 30 60.0%

• Total voters

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Qpid is (IMHO) one of the more annoying posters on this board. I don't think I've ever agreed with Qpid about any of the annoying and usuallly imflammatory things he/she has posted.

But banned. Nah.

Some of the most interesting and amusing threads I've read recently have occurred because of Qpid's :elaine:

Last edited:
I admit I don't read everying posted by Qpid, but from what I've seen I don't think Qpid has given reason to be banned yet. If we start banning users based on stupidity and ignorance, this place would become a ghost town...:shrug:

Mikeinsmd

kwillia said:
I admit I don't read everying posted by Qpid, but from what I've seen I don't think Qpid has given reason to be banned yet. If we start banning users based on stupidity and ignorance, this place would become a ghost town...:shrug:
:yeahthat: Unless she crosses the lines of decency (which I have seen), no need to ban it for riling everyone up. The iggy button works here but it's too bad you still see the quotes.

Pete

Repete
No, she might be a moron, or a smart person playng the roll of a stone cold liberal goober for the entertainment value, BUT being a goober is not against the rules here. Having a differeing opinion, despite it being TOTALLY wrong and without basis in fact is her right. SOMD.com is not like the DU where they spout off all day and the second anyone calls them on their stupidity or voices an opinion even remotely conservative or critical of a liberal you are immediately banned while they pat themselves on the back for their firm grip on "free speech"..

morganj614

Now if one of us said all this to admin, we'd be banned. Why does Qpid get away with it?
Qpid said:
Damn you people can see me, hear me and feel me huh?
tell me how's my ass lookin
STFU vrail.... :shutup:
attend to your cotton pickin shift operations....dont want dem to get no overtime. :lol:
Qpid said:
Your not fooling me vrail.....
Bytch run the place but all of a sudden turning into the cowardly lioness and can't say what she really means :lmao:
You'd do best to just put me on ignore or stay out of my threads cuz I have no problem addressing you the way I do regardless of what "Title" or "position" you hold here.
get it?
got it?
GOOD, we are EVEN.

Qpid said:
Pull the beads out your ass, your a Mod, not God. Your type irk me...

If I want to make a thread about anything its beause I am interested in the response....doesn't matter if I have a point or not....im not here to impress you or anyone for that matter, just to discuss topics, stop looking for me to prove something and then maybe you'll enjoy my posts more instead of the beads.

:razz:

Qpi d said:
http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/345030p-294601c.html

Bytch please STFU :rolleyes: are you upset because you didn't get to post it first and make fun of the situation had it not be found its a lie :confused:

you'd eat this topic alive with I told ya so's about what those people were spending their money on because you didnt think they deserved it in the first place.

do me a favor and put your 2 lips on my ass and kiss i
t :shutup:
:confused: :confused:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Mikeinsmd said:
:yeahthat: Unless she crosses the lines of decency (which I have seen), no need to ban it for riling everyone up. The iggy button works here but it's too bad you still see the quotes.
:howdy: Welcome back stranger. :huggy:

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
morganj614 said:
Now if one of us said all this to admin, we'd be banned. Why does Qpid get away with it?

Banned for that stuff, I could agree with. That was just rude and vulgar.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
tlatchaw said:
Some of the most interesting and amusing threads I've read recently have occurred because of Qpid's :elaine:
I agree. Maybe Qpid is really a conservative in disguise who is trying to embarrass liberals. I have thought the same thing of Michael Moore. Vrai has suggested that Michael Savage might be a liberal out to embarrass conservatives.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Tonio said:
Maybe Qpid is really a conservative in disguise who is trying to embarrass liberals.
Liberals don't need our help looking stupid ... they do a fine job all on their own. :yay:

Mikeinsmd

virgovictoria said:
:confused: Who is Qpid?
Lil guy wif a bow & arrow who shoots ya in the butt & u fall in love with the first person of the opposite sex you see..... everybuddy knew that!!
:lol: :flowers: :love: