Rosebrooke Stables

DreamWeaver

Has anyone heard whether Rosebrooke Stables on 231 in Prince Frederick sold? Know it was for sale a few months ago but can't get any further information? :confused:

DreamWeaver

No, Creeks End Farm is the cattle farm and I don't believe it was ever up for sale. Rosebrooke had some acreage originally belonging to Creeks End. The Creeks End Sign is at the driveway on 231 and the driveway, belonging to Creeks End, was used by Rosebrooke. Rosebrooke was up the drive and to the left.
Just curious as to new owners, if any, and when they may open as a boarding facility or if Rosebrooke ever closed.
:deadhorse

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
DreamWeaver said:
No, Creeks End Farm is the cattle farm and I don't believe it was ever up for sale. Rosebrooke had some acreage originally belonging to Creeks End. The Creeks End Sign is at the driveway on 231 and the driveway, belonging to Creeks End, was used by Rosebrooke. Rosebrooke was up the drive and to the left.
Just curious as to new owners, if any, and when they may open as a boarding facility or if Rosebrooke ever closed.
:deadhorse
Someone bought a farm for Gina Hall to run and I'm sure it is the same one. Her board starts at $450 or so and goes up from there. There are additional charges for blanketing, supplements, etc. It does have an indoor arena. The last owners board was only $300 and most of those boarders have left for greener pastures.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
As I understand it, the white house with the indoor was the property sold. You can see it from the road across the farmed field.

DreamWeaver

I'm confused again, I thought Gina Hall was at Fresh Meadows with Linda? Is she in both places? Is she still at Fairweather? :crazy:

fredsaid2

She sold Fairweather in Charlotte Hall, moved to a farm just down the road, then moved to Fresh Meadows, and is now apparently at a place just before the Benedict bridge. Maybe it is the place you first brought up.

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
DreamWeaver said:
I'm confused again, I thought Gina Hall was at Fresh Meadows with Linda? Is she in both places? Is she still at Fairweather? :crazy:
Yes, she was at Fresh Meadows. Now she is in Benedict. She also is still field boarding horses on Keech Rd behind Oakridge Park ($250 for field board - no barn)

fredsaid2

I don't think her focus has changed, still hunt seat for junior riders. Sometimes it's hard to make a particular situation work for both parties (owner and renter) especially when you throw horses into the mix. I hope this indoor is a good size and she can continue w/ the NCEL program.

DreamWeaver

Where does she keep the horses for the NCEL program? Are they in Prince Frederick? :offtopic: I know, but now I'm just interested since I know some riders who are interested in jumping.

fredsaid2

Her school horses would be the same ones used for NCEL. I'm guessing they'd be at the farm w/ the indoor but maybe she trailers some in for the meets. It's a fun program and puts the kids on a lot of different horses.

SerenitStables

fredsaid2 said:
I don't think her focus has changed, still hunt seat for junior riders. Sometimes it's hard to make a particular situation work for both parties (owner and renter) especially when you throw horses into the mix. I hope this indoor is a good size and she can continue w/ the NCEL program.

I work for Gina on a part time basis. Yes she is still doing NCEL!! :smile:

She is running the farm on Rt. 231 as her schooling farm and boarding there. The farm on Keech Road is for her daughter's horses and field boarders.

~Jen~

SerenitStables

DreamWeaver said:
Where does she keep the horses for the NCEL program? Are they in Prince Frederick? :offtopic: I know, but now I'm just interested since I know some riders who are interested in jumping.

Hello, as I said in my other post...the horses for NCEL are in Prince Frederick on 231. She is running NCEL there. If you have anyone interested you should contact her...I am sure she has room for them. I work for her part-time, but haven't had a chance to sit down with her yet about team, but call her!! :smile: