New Indian Restaurant (Former Northridge?)

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
Has anyone heard anything about the old Northridge restaurant on 235 re-opening as an Indian cuisine joint?

I saw a sign on the door that said "coming soon", but I figured perhaps someone might share a few more details if they are available.

I'm excited! :cheers:

R

rdonthehd

Yep!!
I'm gonna be waiting tables there for lunch time. I know the owner, Marlene and her business partner, Edwin. She says the restaurant is gonna open first, the second week of October and then the bar, I believe the end of October.
Can't wait. I used to go to her restaurant in Prince Fredrick. Yummy, Yummy Indian food!
She's still looking for waitstaff and barstaff, which she will be advertising for that this week or beginning of next week. When the bar opens, I may move over to tend bar at lunch time. They will have regular bar food, like fries, shrimp baskets, chicken fingers....
They also want to bring back the karoke on Thursdays and do dancing on Saturdays in the bar. It's looking good in there, too. Of course the pool table will be back.
So, who's gonna come out and have lunch? I'll be a most gracious waitress, I promise :angel:

snuzzy

We loved the restaurant in Prince Frederick, can you tell me where the "Old Northridge" restaurant is? :dance: TIA

R

rdonthehd

snuzzy said:
We loved the restaurant in Prince Frederick, can you tell me where the "Old Northridge" restaurant is? :dance: TIA
next to the Best Western hotel on 235.

BuddyLee said:
There's a Thai place going in where the old Three Bros. pizzaria once was.:cheers:

Well I am sure they will last all of 2 months....I think that location is cursed! Maybe a spot for some good ghost hunting Buddy!

BuddyLee

Football addict
thakidistight said:
Well I am sure they will last all of 2 months....I think that location is cursed! Maybe a spot for some good ghost hunting Buddy!
Maybe they should move that small cemetary plot from Fashion Bug to Roy Rogers/Three Bros./New Thai place.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
thakidistight said:
The Thai place may have a chance. The Roy Rodgers and others were general, non specialized food places. Thai is something you look for, might go out of your way for. That spot has good prominence but very bad road access.

pineapple

BuddyLee said:
Maybe they should move that small cemetary plot from Fashion Bug to Roy Rogers/Three Bros./New Thai place.
That cemetary used to scare me when I was little. I figured there had to be some unmarked graves underneath the buildings,and they would come up through the floors of Fashion bug and Harvest Market like the movie 'night of the living dead'

fttrsbeerwench

pineapple said:
That cemetary used to scare me when I was little. I figured there had to be some unmarked graves underneath the buildings,and they would come up through the floors of Fashion bug and Harvest Market like the movie 'night of the living dead'
Perhaps that is why they can't keep a tenant in the shop directly behind it.. Od keep the Fashion Bug from catching fire!
:doom: