My Name is Earl

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
That has to be one of the funniest shows on TV in a long time. I could not stop laughing. Brilliant!

K

khuseman

I watched it also....very funny show...gotta make a habit of watching it Tuesdays now.. :dance:

gwa

I laughed my a** off the whole time. Dibs. And I will never hear the Rob Base song with out the image of ole boy dancing.

nomoney

Great show. Shame it's only a half hour :lol:

Lost comes on tonight :getdown: is it a two hour premiere or just the reg hour?

CMC122

Go Braves!
nomoney said:
Great show. Shame it's only a half hour :lol:

Lost comes on tonight :getdown: is it a two hour premiere or just the reg hour?
I think it's just an hour long:ohwell: I'm so excited though! Have you seen the trailer?

21 September 2005
SEASON TWO PREMIERE!
"Man of Science, Man of Faith" (9/8c)

One of the castaways is chosen to descend into the mysterious hatch, and Shannon stumbles upon a shockingly familiar face in the jungle.

nomoney

kwillia said:
21 September 2005
SEASON TWO PREMIERE!
"Man of Science, Man of Faith" (9/8c)

One of the castaways is chosen to descend into the mysterious hatch, and Shannon stumbles upon a shockingly familiar face in the jungle.

so the part starting at 8 is probably a recap then.

They are doing a "synopsis" at 8 so that's why it sounded like it would be a 2-hour event.

Next Episode:
Wednesday, Sept. 21, 8/7c
"Destination: Lost"
Prepare for the season premiere of Lost with a look back at the key events of the last season!

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I've been catching episodes of Nip Tuck! OMFG :lmao: The episode last night showed them removing silicone from a woman who let leaking go on for THREE YEARS! :barf: They were cutting her breast like a piece of raw meat! :barf: :roflmao: But, cosmetically replaced the old with a new :diva: