What is so good about Desperate Housewives?

C

canuk woman

I just don't get it. It's stars are like in their 40's which i have nothing against seriously what is so good about it?

rack'm

Jaded
canuk woman said:
I just don't get it. It's stars are like in their 40's which i have nothing against seriously what is so good about it?

1. You don't have to tell them what you like, they tell you what they want.

2. Fiction

3. You don't go to jail after nailing one.

canuk woman said:
What so good about Michael Jackson? He's in his 50's :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Canuk, that show is meant for adults, not 15 year old girls. Switch back to MTV where you'll understand what's going on.

mrweb

Iron City
vraiblonde said:
Canuk, that show is meant for adults, not 15 year old girls. Switch back to MTV where you'll understand what's going on.
:yeahthat:

The operative word being highlighted. School must be out for the day, shouldn't Canuk be doing her homework? BTW isn't "Canuk Woman a misnomer? :lol:

pineapple

canuk woman said:
Well what about that fine little garden boy? Jesse Metcalf I think...he is too cute.

C

canuk woman

rack'm said:
1. You don't have to tell them what you like, they tell you what they want.

2. Fiction

3. You don't go to jail after nailing one.

well possibly but still i don't get it

C

canuk woman

vraiblonde said:

I don't even watch it my mom does

C

canuk woman

nomoney said:
I was just thinking to myself, what's so good about the simpsons.....

Because it's still cool after almost 17 years