Class and the Giants...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
As anybody who cares knows by now the Giants got HOSED Sunday night by a no-call by the reffs on the last play.

Ernie Accorsi, Giants GM gets the exec of the year award for saying...

"...But the officials didn't give us a 24-point lead and they didn't cost us a 24-point lead. Is it frustrating? Sure. But we should have been able to hold that lead."

Kudos, Ernie.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Well, he must be the ONLY one.....

That does stink that the officials blew it. Although the Giants certainly did blow a huge lead and stupid penalities contributed to that. I was devasted when my boy Chuckie's team lost their game on a lousy call last year to the now-defending Super Bowl champs.

The ONLY Giant I feel for is Trey Junkin...

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Tough Loss

Originally posted by cattitude
Well, he must be the ONLY one.....

That does stink that the officials blew it. Although the Giants certainly did blow a huge lead and stupid penalities contributed to that.
Yep, they really don't have anyone else to blame for their loss. When you're up by 24 points, there aren't many excuses that can be made. The defense lost the game for the Giants, period.

:frown: penn

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well, if we're gonna play...

...the blame game.

A big mouth like Shockey CAN NOT drop touchdown passes that hit him in the hands. It would have been one of the easier catches of the day.

He is like Owens, the worst of the jerk off Video game punks.
Shockeys saving grace is he is young.

As far as Chuckie and the Rahhhhddaahhs last year, that was FAR worse than the Giants no call because that game was tight ALL day and it was truly a game turner. Much harder to swallow.

Worse yet, it was reviewed, whereas the Niner/Giants thing, they just let it go.

The good news is that in both cases the home team got the call thereby averting a riot by the idiots who worship morons like Shockey and Owens.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Re: Well, if we're gonna play...

Originally posted by Larry Gude
...the blame game.

A big mouth like Shockey CAN NOT drop touchdown passes that hit him in the hands. It would have been one of the easier catches of the day.

He is like Owens, the worst of the jerk off Video game punks.
Shockeys saving grace is he is young.
:rolleyes: I agree with you. He's a young kid, and maybe after they review the game tapes, try to find out in depth where things went to hell, they'll see Mr. Shockeys antics. Maybe some of the older, wiser players will take him aside. Personally, I wince when
I see what I'd call 'extreme' celebration after a TD, or even a remarkable catch. What? Do these guys need a boost to the ego
that badly?
:cheers: penn

SmallTown

Football season!
Re: Re: Well, if we're gonna play...

Originally posted by penncam
[BPersonally, I wince when
I see what I'd call 'extreme' celebration after a TD, or even a remarkable catch. What? Do these guys need a boost to the ego
that badly?
:cheers: penn [/B]

Yea, the $10 million per year they are getting paid isn't enough