To B or not to B !

To B or not to B

• Guy#2 Should be mad at his best friend.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guy#2 Should be mad at his wife.

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Guy#2 Should be mad at both.

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • Guy#2 Should realize he would have done the same and ask for a turn.

Votes: 20 41.7%

• Total voters

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Guy #1 and Guy #2 are best friends
Guy #1 comes home and his wife is in bed with Guy #2 wife.

Guy #1 watches then get in on the action, doing his wife and Guy#2 wife.

Does Guy # 2 have the right to B

See poll :popcorn:

Steve

Enjoying life!
Guy #1 and Guy #2 should realize they will never control what their wives do. If G#1 and G#2 are best friends, then they should make the best of the situation...regardless of who discovered that "treasure" first.....JMHO.

T

tikipirate

Is this poll based on anything factual? C'mon, spill the beans! :popcorn:

If I came home to something like that, I wouldn't even think of joining in. A wife/girlfriend of a best friend is always off limits. But I would have plenty of questions to ask, crush their munch-fest buzz, and generally act like a man-biatch. The next day I would have regretted my pussified actions and wondered what could have happened if... But NEVER with the wife/girlfriend of a best friend.

Of course, if the interloper wasn't a wife/girlfriend of a best friend, I would have pulled out Smokey Pete and made a Swiss cheese out of her. Questions would still be asked, but they would have come from a nicer, much more relaxed Tikipirate.

Women come and go, but best friends are forever. And before all the ladies get medieval on my azz, you know it's true with you as well, so don't even try acting indignant. I've watched 'Fried Green Tomatoes'.

So...? :popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
tikipirate said:
Is this poll based on anything factual? C'mon, spill the beans!
:yeahthat: Assuming that it's factual, Gumbo should tell Guy #2 that his wife is a ho, and to cut his losses and move on. :yay:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Nickel said:
:yeahthat: Assuming that it's factual, Gumbo should tell Guy #2 that his wife is a ho, and to cut his losses and move on. :yay:
Yes it's factual. However it happened to two of my friends and I'm stuck in the middle of their quarrel. :dead:
Friend #2 is pissed at friend #1. So I told friend #2 Whats the problem?, friend #1 told you that you can have them this weekend.
Friend #2 said two wrongs don't make it right. And he is trying to convince me that he would have walked out of the room.
So I told him he is fulla sheot, that he is just mad because he wasn't 1st.
Now friend #2 is pissed at me because I,m siding with friend #1.

So I asked friend #2 if I could take his place this weekend :lmao: :elaine:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
gumbo said:
Yes it's factual. However it happened to two of my friends and I'm stuck in the middle of their quarrel. :dead:
Friend #2 is pissed at friend #1. So I told friend #2 Whats the problem?, friend #1 told you that you can have them this weekend.
Friend #2 said two wrongs don't make it right. And he is trying to convince me that he would have walked out of the room.
Now friend #2 is pissed at me because I,m siding with friend #1.

So I asked friend #2 if I could take his place this weekend :lmao: :elaine:
What would Jerry Springer do? :shrug:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
tikipirate said:
Of course, if the interloper wasn't a wife/girlfriend of a best friend, I would have pulled out Smokey Pete and made a Swiss cheese out of her. Questions would still be asked, but they would have come from a nicer, much more relaxed Tikipirate.
I found out recently that the original lyrics to "Seasons in the Sun" (not the Terry Jacks version) were from the viewpoint of a man about to be executed for murdering his best friend, who was having an affair with his wife.

Know any other songs on that theme? I thought of "Woman's Prison" by Loretta Lynn.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
gumbo said:
Perhaps he take the concept of monagomy seriously.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
aps45819 said:
Perhaps he take the concept of monagomy seriously.
:yeahthat: You aren't doing Friend #2 any favors by egging it on either. If Couple #1 had an understanding that it was cool to do something like that, that's fine, but obviously Couple #2 did not, and Wife #2 has some issues she needs to work out.

Mikeinsmd

How did guy #2 find out anyway?? I can't give an opinion without knowing guy #2.

If guy 2 is pizzed, then best friend #1 should have known #2 would be hurt and kept his willie in his pants & his yap shut. I wouldn't do that to my best friend.

Can I get the wimmins phone numbers please? TIA. :yay: