Printable Owner's Manuals

sockgirl77

Okay, car and truck guys. I'm looking for a printable owner's manual off the internet for a 2000 Ford Ranger 4X4. I need the fuse/relay diagram and lists. I went to www.ford.com and the diagram doesn't match what is in the truck. Anybody have any clue where I can find one? TIA if you can help in any way!

sockgirl77

aps45819 said:
What's wrong?
A friend's truck broke down in my driveway on Saturday. Mechanic thought that it was the fuel pump. They replaced that. That wasn't it. Now, they are saying that it's the fuel pump relay or something like that. Anyway, the truck didn't come with a manual and the dealership wants $100 to order one.

sockgirl77

rack'm said:
Auto Zone should have a book on the truck for under $20
That was the next option. I was hoping to be able to print the one page out now. He's already spent $200 on the pump and $100 for the labor.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Check the fuses. Even if you find the fuel pump relay in a wiring diagram, it doesn't mean you can find it in the truck.

sockgirl77

aps45819 said:
Check the fuses. Even if you find the fuel pump relay in a wiring diagram, it doesn't mean you can find it in the truck.
Mechanic said that no fuses were blown. I dunno know a damn thing except for what they are telling me.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
rack'm said:
Auto Zone should have a book on the truck for under $20
:yeahthat: Be careful though. Back in the day I bought one from them for my Jeep (Haynes manual I think), and none of the diagrams matched what was in my vehicle. :ohwell:

sockgirl77

Nickel said:
:yeahthat: Be careful though. Back in the day I bought one from them for my Jeep (Haynes manual I think), and none of the diagrams matched what was in my vehicle. :ohwell:
Got the book last night. Diagrams matched. Found out that it's an Inertia Switch that needed to be flipped. The book was only $15 :yay:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
sockgirl77 said:
He's already spent $200 on the pump and $100 for the labor.

sockgirl77 said:
Found out that it's an Inertia Switch that needed to be flipped. The book was only $15 :yay:
Don't it just blow chunks that you spent $315 to find out all you needed was to flip a switch? :huggy:

Last edited: