Capt. Georges @ Harbor Sounds

Tri

Thank you, come again.
Has anyone been there? I'm thinking about checking it out, I've asked around but no one has been there, is it still open?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I went. It was great. I was surprised. I didn't want to go because I had a horrible experience or two or more with Harbor Sounds. Food was great, service friendly and efficient, and prices awesome.

fttrsbeerwench

I saw Arsenic there over the summer.. It was nice.. They need to fix up the upstairs area a bit more.. But overall, :yay:.....

MIG!! I got yelled at!! :bawl::whiskeyonmybreath::drama:
Thanks for ordering me the strongest liquor on the bar!! :love:
101 GOBBLEGOBBLE RULES!

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
fttrsbeerwench said:
I saw Arsenic there over the summer.. It was nice.. They need to fix up the upstairs area a bit more.. But overall, :yay:.....

101 GOBBLEGOBBLE RULES!
Wild Turkey? :yum:

Vince

migtig said:
I went. It was great. I was surprised. I didn't want to go because I had a horrible experience or two or more with Harbor Sounds.
:yeahthat: Harbor Sounds wouldn't even give me a fork to eat with. :lmao: I didn't know the place was open again. :confused:

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Tri said:
Has anyone been there? I'm thinking about checking it out, I've asked around but no one has been there, is it still open?
'splain the 'captain georges' part pls? there are several tidewater restaurants by the name......... :confused:

somdcrab

fttrsbeerwench said:

101 GOBBLEGOBBLE RULES!

My ex g/f gave me a BJ there and almost got caught "got milk?" :whistle:

Tri

Thank you, come again.
Suz' said:
'splain the 'captain georges' part pls? there are several tidewater restaurants by the name......... :confused:
Well on mdparty.com the name of the business is Capt. Georges @ Harbor Sounds.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Suz' said:
The downstairs of Harbor Sounds is now Cpt George's restaurant. Different management/ownership.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Suz' said:

It's the old Harbor Lights/Harbor Sounds restaurant in Solomons. Definitely not the dirty and disgusting restaurants by that name in the Tidewater area. :barf:

I've got a gift certificate for it and will have to check it out. :yay: