It is Friday!

Preceptor

Good morning kids, kittens, rockers, rollers, dudes, and dudettes... It is friday morning and the weekend is upon us. Time to get naked and party!

I think I have had to much caffeine. :banana:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Preceptor
... It is friday morning and the weekend is upon us. Time to get naked and party!...
Boy things are lively in your office on Fridays!

All they let us do is wear jeans.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Howdy :howdy:!! Yes, thank goodness it's Friday!!! This week work seemed to last forever to me, and I'm in need of today - my day off!! I'm going to relax, play barbies with my girl, and mill around the store a bit. Before naptime we're going to make rice krispie treats. Then...with luck...I'll go down for a nap too, haha!

Preceptor

Hello Kyle, Hello Laureng.

The day is a good one, it is Friday, it is payday, and it is over (the week I mean). Today is going to be a very light day for me. I have to run my project down to Webster field this morning, do a light brief, then I am caught up for the week!:cheers:

K

Katie

I am so happy it is the weekend. This has truely been a week that just wouldn't end. I am demoing the application and doing a training session with the person. there is still a lot to do but the crunch time is done. I also have a few meetings today but nothing that requires the utmost attention.

I have a "post" work meeting with one of my customers we having a beer...well i will have water....

K

Katie

:biggrin:

Are you having a great day today? At least you get to wear jeans to work...I got the dress pants on and my veridian shirt. Showing the Veridian pride. :biggrin:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I am SO glad it is Friday. This is the first 5 day work week for me since before Thanksgiving, so it has been L-O-N-G. But the good news is next week is 4 days, I have a 4 day weekend, and I don't have another 5 day work week until February. :cheers:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Don't worry Lauren, I don't get to wear jeans ever! And I always have to work a 5 day work week. But it is Friday! :banana: I'm caught up on all my work so I'm going to spend all day making my final choice on cars.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My day off too....

BUT... I have already had one call from the office and I might have to go in for a bit - DANG!!!

I'm doing laundry and had the most yummy breakfast ~ porterhouse steak on the grill. :yum: (maybe that should have gone in the "weird" thread)

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Re: My day off too....

Originally posted by RoseRed
I'm doing laundry and had the most yummy breakfast ~ porterhouse steak on the grill. :yum: (maybe that should have gone in the "weird" thread)

Dean is a weirdo like that!! He's not much on breakfast foods, and when he gets up on the weekend he eats whatever leftovers are around. It's 9am and he's eating steak, chicken, fajitas, or whatever. It's not like he does it here and there - but ALL the time.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I do it too. Last Saturday, I had my leftovers from Asahi from the night before. Lobster, shrimp, filet, vegies, fried rice..... yummy!

blueeyes76

I do the same thing, I'm not much on breakfast food at all.

I used to go stay with my Grandmother in Baltimore for 2 weeks every summer and every morning she would make me a ham and cheese sandwich on toast for breakfast!

Preceptor

WaHoo!!!

It is 12:13 and my day is done!
I love what I do for a living!!!

Now I can work on my solitare tecniques.