How does one get adult cats...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
The only time my two have ever pissed on the carpet was when the litter box wasn't changed. I've never had a problem with them other than that.

I did have one female cat who would poop but not pee in the littler box. She also sprayed. Couldn't break her of the habit, so she became an outside cat. :ohwell:

PJay

I was going to ask if you keep the litter pan clean, that could be one problem.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Cats are strange. Litter box has to be clean. If you have multiple cats, you should have multiple litter boxes. Cat could have a UTI. Could be mad..could be stressed..

The links I posted about are great and offer good advice.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think it's the 8 year old boy cat. We have intermittant problems with him peeing. Neutered, no change in food, clean litterbox, semi-outdoor cat.

He told me that he's only doing it to light a fire under Daddy to rip up that crappy carpet and have hardwood floors installed.

R

remaxrealtor

appyday said:
hardwood floors :yay: that will fix it..

at least be easier to clean

Jack (but she's a dog) had lyme disease last year and peed all over the family room, just couldn't hold it. We tore the old stuff up, bleached the floor and let itdry w/a fan and put down congoleum w/area rugs. Not a drop since. Don't know if it would work w/a cat, but worked for us. Good luck!

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
This thread makes me think of the similarities between neutering cats, and marriage... :ohwell: