Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Black/White with much grey to sift through

Votes: 23 53.5%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 11 25.6%

• Total voters

BuddyLee

Football addict
Do you view the 'world' or 'life' as merely black/white or do you view the 'world' or 'life' as having many grey areas to sift through?

Please exemplify if you will.:cheers:

K

Kain99

Black and white is the ignorant man's way out... I thought that way in my early 20's....

Nothing in life is that simple... It's all hard and it all demands great thought.

Take for instance Speeding:

It is against the law in MD to drive over 55 - However, if one is rushing a family member to the emergency room - it is widely accepted that in this instance it's ok.

Black or white?

Everything in this life must be weighed on a case by case basis.

Seriously.

Easy to scapegoat out on the black and white. Much harder to open your eyes and see the world. :huggy:

Love,

Kain

BuddyLee

Football addict
sweetpea said:
Black and white does not apply to ALL cases and you know it. scapegoat my azz. You make up the basic rules in life as you go along. There is right and there is wrong. And that my friend is black and white. You don't pick and choose when to keep promises and when not to..
Your family is starving. You steal a loaf of bread, right or wrong? There are differences between promises and rules.:wink:

K

Kain99

sweetpea said:
Black and white does not apply to ALL cases and you know it. scapegoat my azz. You make up the basic rules in life as you go along. There is right and there is wrong. And that my friend is black and white. You don't pick and choose when to keep promises and when not to..
Oh God!!!! Someone please quote this! :lol:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
BuddyLee said:
Do you view the 'world' or 'life' as merely black/white or do you view the 'world' or 'life' as having many grey areas to sift through?

Please exemplify if you will.:cheers:

Just is what it is.

BuddyLee said:
Your family is starving. You steal a loaf of bread, right or wrong? There are differences between promises and rules.:wink:
Again ... it does not apply to all cases. And you're right rules and promises are not the same thing. I did reply before reading the whole thread:blushing: That's why I deleted the post so I could go back and read it. But almighty one on life Kain quoted me before I could go back and read. The promise part shouldn't have been thrown in there...I thought I was in a different thread.:blushing:

But yes...in those circumstances it becomes grey...you're talking about life or death.

K

Kain99

sweetpea said:
I meant to say "you can't make up..." :blushing:. And wtf makes you almighty one on life?
Girl you are so new... I'll forgive ya - I am the Queen of all GD things on this planet! Now, Ya have the memo! :huggy:

Kain99 said:
Girl you are so new... I'll forgive ya - I am the Queen of all GD things on this planet! Now, Ya have the memo! :huggy:
Oh...well thank you for filling me in. Next time ya think I could get that memo a little sooner:tap:

So I've been missing out on all your wisdom for 36 years. WTF? :tantrum:

And please share :popcorn: I am so looking forward to your guidance:duh:

K

Kain99

sweetpea said:
Oh...well thank you for filling me in. Next time ya think I could get that memo a little sooner:tap:

So I've been missing out on all your wisdom for 36 years. WTF? :tantrum:

And please share :popcorn: I am so looking forward to your guidance:duh:
Really? You want my guidance... Wow!

Here ya go - get your head out of Satan's ass... He will drag you to the bottom.

Love ya girl! :lol:

Kain99 said:
Really? You want my guidance... Wow!

Here ya go - get your head out of Satan's ass... He will drag you to the bottom.

Love ya girl! :lol:
Now why does it have to be Satans azz :confused:
And you know what...if it really is in Satans azz....I'm gonna be laughing my azz off all the way down too.

See ya there girlfriend:kiss: Would you like me to save you a seat?

K

Kain99

sweetpea said:
Now why does it have to be Satans azz :confused:
And you know what...if it really is in Satans azz....I'm gonna be laughing my azz off all the way down too.

See ya there girlfriend:kiss: Would you like me to save you a seat?
You have this lame side that is sooo cute! :lol:

yes - please, save me a seat sister! :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
BuddyLee said:
Your family is starving. You steal a loaf of bread, right or wrong?
Wrong. The RIGHT thing to do would be to call your friend or family and say, hey, can you hook us up with some dinner. But just because something is wrong, it doesn't necessarily make you a bad person if you do it anyway.

You're throwing a dinner party and you drop the hors d'oeuvres on the floor. Certainly it's wrong to dust them off and stick them back on the plate. But it doesn't make you a bad person if you do it.

BuddyLee

Football addict
vraiblonde said:
Wrong. The RIGHT thing to do would be to call your friend or family and say, hey, can you hook us up with some dinner. But just because something is wrong, it doesn't necessarily make you a bad person if you do it anyway.
What if you don't have the benefit of friends/family?:really: