Get together idea

fuzzyng

Okay, so its like 1:43 a.m. and my self-control functions have clocked out, so my inner child can come out and play... idea:

We each put some money up and rent a BIG winnabego and like do a southern maryland version of road rules without the stupid stunts, for a weekend... just drive around, put gas in the thing, and see who ends up kill who first... :biggrin: i'll be incontrol of the pool on that...

J

justhangn

Only if I can bring my Ruger. :really:

Seriously though.....sounds kind of whacky there Jess.

How about we all do a road trip somewhere for the weekend.

Go tubing at a ski resort or something like that.

(Kids have to be able to go)

K

Kizzy

Oh yes, any trips we plan will have to include children. I was going to have a party here on the SuperBowl, but the hubby said he cannot be sure he is going to be off. He works Sunday's.

So, I am having a party at my house in Feb. either the 8th or the 22nd. I will post when I am 100% sure of the date.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I'm open to any get-together ideas!!! The tubing idea at a snow resort sounds fun - I've never done that!! I won't ski, though, so don't ask!!! I also liked the bowling idea that Yakky brought up, even though I suck I always have a good time.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by laureng
I'm open to any get-together ideas!!! The tubing idea at a snow resort sounds fun - I've never done that!! I won't ski, though, so don't ask!!!

ME, ski!! :roflmao:

J

justhangn

I thought Yakky was doing a Superbowl party? I could be mistaken.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by fuzzyng
, and see who ends up killing who first... :biggrin:.

I have a feeling I know who you've got your money on..... :biggrin:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Well...I am up for going on a vacation. Just gotta let me know when. :smile: I will see if I can take off one saturday. :smile: Im gonna try. If there was a way to pull it off, to be a two day excursion on a sunday-monday or something that would be alot better.

Also, less traffic. So that would be good for all of us. :smile:

Anyway...just a thought

JabbaJawz

Be about it
No-can-do on any road trips for a while. Saving leave for moving into the house, as well as for the wedding/honeymoon. and saving $$$ for both the wedding and house. I'm a saving fool!

K

Kain99

Being as your so cute and all Lauren well just have to see if we can cover ya just this once...:biggrin:

Biscuit says he needs some quality time with Dean...

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Biscuit
Just do it the way i do, on my Butt!:biggrin:

I agree 100%!!

25% of the time I'm on my butt

25% of the time I'm on my right side

25% of the time I'm on my left side

25% of the time I'm on my stomach.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by Kain99
Being as your so cute and all Lauren well just have to see if we can cover ya just this once...:biggrin:

AAWwwwww :blushing:, heehee!!

Originally posted by Kain99
Biscuit says he needs some quality time with Dean...

Why does this not surprise me... Now that Biscuit read that piece of the poem, he sees that Dean is heading in the direction of true mandom...and wants to make sure he keeps on heading that way! :wink:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by Betty_Elms
Aw c'mon...remember the ski outing in Quebec?:razz2:

Yes darlin'....and if you remember as well as I do - that bunny hill was NO bunny hill! I took my skis off at the top, and walked down in my ski boots. Spent the rest of the day in the cafeteria waiting to go back to the hotel, lol!!!

B

Betty_Elms

Originally posted by laureng
that bunny hill was NO bunny hill! I took my skis off at the top, and walked down in my ski boots. Spent the rest of the day in the cafeteria waiting to go back to the hotel, lol!!!

Oh yes, I became quite comfortable in the lodge, watching everyone else trying not to break their legs :) Any hill that has clouds around the top of it, does NOT qualify as a "bunny hill" to me.......I'll go the safe route, give me a nice sled!