• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
mainman said:
You forgot all of the above dumbass...

BTW, when did you get a computer dad? :confused:
I made a "Mainman's dad" joke about this guy a few weeks ago, but no one laughed. Best of luck. :ohwell:

MMDad

Lem Putt
mainman said:
You forgot all of the above dumbass...

BTW, when did you get a computer dad? :confused:

Wow, you are one angry person!

I got my Commodore VIC20 around 1982. Why?

MMDad

Lem Putt
K_Jo said:
I made a "Mainman's dad" joke about this guy a few weeks ago, but no one laughed. Best of luck. :ohwell:

I get it now! MM is trademarked! Sorry, but if MM was my kid, I would turn from pro choice to mandatory abortion.

MMDad

Lem Putt
mainman said:
Angry? I meant that in the nicest possible way...:huggy:

Tell mom I said hi! :howdy:

Your mother and I talked about this, and we don't approve of you calling people dumbass. We regret that the coat hanger slipped out of your ear.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
MMDad said:
I get it now! MM is trademarked! Sorry, but if MM was my kid, I would turn from pro choice to mandatory abortion.
Wow. You seem to have a wee bit of an attitude problem. MM is one of the most beloved forum characters of all time. You should be a little nicer.

MMDad

Lem Putt
K_Jo said:
Wow. You seem to have a wee bit of an attitude problem. MM is one of the most beloved forum characters of all time. You should be a little nicer.

My first contact with him he calls me dumbass. Just returning the favor. If he'd like to start over, I'm more than willing to forget the whole thing.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
MMDad said:
My first contact with him he calls me dumbass. Just returning the favor. If he'd like to start over, I'm more than willing to forget the whole thing.
It's a term of endearment. He calls me "Dirty Slut" and Kwillia is his little ":gossip: Slurper." :yay:

MMDad

Lem Putt
K_Jo said:
It's a term of endearment. He calls me "Dirty Slut" and Kwillia is his little ":gossip: Slurper." :yay:

I assume he got to know you first. If you are cool with it that's great, but I think you can understand I may be offended.

I'll back off and be nice now. Thanks!

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
MMDad said:
I assume he got to know you first. If you are cool with it that's great, but I think you can understand I may be offended.

I'll back off and be nice now. Thanks!
I'm just screwing with ya. I hate that a-hole. :spank:

mainman

Set Trippin
MMDad said:
Your mother and I talked about this, and we don't approve of you calling people dumbass. We regret that the coat hanger slipped out of your ear.
OMG!!! :roflmao: :killingme...

Now I know why my ear hurts all the time...:ohwell:

MMDad said:
Our first contact was last week when you asked the Vincent D'onofrio (however ya spell the damn guys name) relation question...:cheers:

MMDad

Lem Putt
mainman said:
OMG!!! :roflmao: :killingme...

Now I know why my ear hurts all the time...:ohwell:

Our first contact was last week when you asked the Vincent D'onofrio (however ya spell the damn guys name) relation question...:cheers:

Sorry, I forgot. The dumbass comment got me defensive too quickly. Since K_jo has been the peace maker, you may kiss her and we'll make up.