My fair Brady

C

canuk woman

Careyhartfan said:
I've never been able to watch a whole episode of this show. :yeahthat:

Oh but did you hear? Adrienne and Chris will get married in the second season (something that Brig and Flav will probably never do)

D

dems4me

I posted about this about a week or two ago and noone knew what I as talking about.. :lol: It's mind mush...:lol:

C

canuk woman

dems4me said:
I posted about this about a week or two ago and noone knew what I as talking about.. :lol: It's mind mush...:lol:

I didn't really see that thread anywhere.

D

dems4me

canuk woman said:
I didn't really see that thread anywhere.

thats because (per usual) no one knew what the hell I was talking about.. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I catch it occasionally - #2 is a reality show freak :lol: Chris and Adrienne are interesting but who's REALLY fascinating are Danny and Gretchen.

:popcorn:

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:
I catch it occasionally - #2 is a reality show freak :lol: Chris and Adrienne are interesting but who's REALLY fascinating are Danny and Gretchen.

I thought it was funny when he went into treatment and made the comment about blowing smoke and waiving turkey feathers in the air :lol: As for Fair Brady, it's frustrating why Brady wouldn't commit, he was a classic example of why buy the milk when you can get the cow for free :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
citysherry said:
Yeah, they are! What a doormat Gretchen is - I could never live with a person like Danny.
Well, she was a nobody before Danny came along. She married him, what, like 2 seconds after she met him? And now she's a TV personality instead of a barfly, so she's getting something out of the deal.

D

dems4me

rr

vraiblonde said:
Well, she was a nobody before Danny came along. She married him, what, like 2 seconds after she met him? And now she's a TV personality instead of a barfly, so she's getting something out of the deal.

actually, I think it was love at first sight and they married in 2 days or overnight or something. :lol: At least he had the decency to get married and not use the girl forever and ever... :lol:

C

canuk woman

vraiblonde said:

Last time I checked no one watches "Breaking Bonaduce"

D

dems4me

canuk woman said:

we just don't admit it... some of us do when there's nothing else on. :lol:

C

canuk woman

dems4me said:
we just don't admit it... some of us do when there's nothing else on. :lol:

Oh I guess everyone has a secret shame, mine is watching "Whose Line is it Anyway" (I'm not dissing that show I love that show it's the only show where we can see Drew Carey now (and to a lesser extent Ryan Stiles).

D

dems4me

canuk woman said:
Oh I guess everyone has a secret shame, mine is watching "Whose Line is it Anyway" (I'm not dissing that show I love that show it's the only show where we can see Drew Carey now (and to a lesser extent Ryan Stiles).

Bleeck!! I never liked that show... lot of my friends did...it was unscripted which is fine as I follow reality shows, but there was no drama and I didn't find it funny either :shrug: Are all the shows in the US broadcast in Canada? Is there more American shows there then Canadian?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
canuk woman said:
Possibly you're not checking in the right place. Obviously someone watches it or I wouldn't have been able to say "Danny and Gretchen" and had other people know who I was talking about.

:rolleyes:

C

canuk woman

dems4me said:
Bleeck!! I never liked that show... lot of my friends did...it was unscripted which is fine as I follow reality shows, but there was no drama and I didn't find it funny either :shrug: Are all the shows in the US broadcast in Canada? Is there more American shows there then Canadian?

Well that depends. Do you guys get CBC? or CTV?

C

canuk woman

vraiblonde said:
Possibly you're not checking in the right place. Obviously someone watches it or I wouldn't have been able to say "Danny and Gretchen" and had other people know who I was talking about.

:rolleyes:

Well I guess it's not airing in Canada right now.