The simpsons

C

canuk woman

Careyhartfan said:
Who else loves the simpsons? :howdy:

I like it heck you could say that I'm a simpsons nerd. I've watched every episode, every season (not counting the Tracy Ullman shorts).

C

canuk woman

headsimpsonnerd said:
No! I am the HEAD simpsons nerd.

Prove it according to the episode "Papa's Gotta Brand New Badge" what is the population of Springfield?

C

canuk woman

aps45819 said:
Q. How much does Maggie cost in the opening scene?
A. $827.14

Ok then how many times has sideshow Bob made appearances?

C

canuk woman

headsimpsonnerd said:
I'm only 15. I wasn't allowed to watch the episodes from that season. I was too young my father said.

Well then I guess you're not really a true simpsons nerd.

S

Schizo

headsimpsonnerd said:
I am, I am catching up on all the episodes now. I watch them every night. What is the springfield area code?

Which one? :whistle:

C

canuk woman

headsimpsonnerd said:
How many times has Alec Baldwin appeared on the show as himself?

Well twice pretty much (one with his ex wife Kim Basinger and the second time on a clip show well sort of it was just a clip). And speaking of which how many times has Ron Howard guest starred?

C

canuk woman

headsimpsonnerd said:
I am, I am catching up on all the episodes now. I watch them every night. What is the springfield area code?

Hmm well if you mean from the episode "A Tale of Two Springfields" one side is 939 (the joe six pack side) the other is 636 (the rich people's side). But after that episode in season 13 in "Papa's Gotta Brand New Badge" it was revealed that the town on both sides got the old 636 back.