Past AnnMarie Garden...

R

rdonthehd

on the water, there is a new Mediterranean restaurant... "Vincenzzio's" or something --- does anyone know about it??
:confused:

R

remaxrealtor

rdonthehd said:
on the water, there is a new Mediterranean restaurant... "Vincenzzio's" or something --- does anyone know about it??
:confused:
It's called Vincenzo's and the food is really good. We actually ate there again last night with Mom and in-laws. My MIL is italian and she knows what she's talking about, if she says two thumbs up, it's well worth a try! ENJOY! :cheers:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Mikeinsmd said:
THAT narrows it down...... :duh:
Look, Jackwipe, I don't give directions because I don't know how to get anywhere. Cross the bridge and drive toward the water.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Mrs. Jones said:
It's ok Mikey. You make reservations for our secret lunch next week and I'll pm you directions. :kiss:
Don't you need his email so you can send a Team Boobs '05 picture, too?

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
K_Jo said:
Don't you need his email so you can send a Team Boobs '05 picture, too?
We should probably send out a xmas card so Otter will quit saying we're each others mpd's! :lmao:

Barnacle

remaxrealtor said:
It's called Vincenzo's and the food is really good. We actually ate there again last night with Mom and in-laws. My MIL is italian and she knows what she's talking about, if she says two thumbs up, it's well worth a try! ENJOY! :cheers:

What are the prices like?