Grey's Anatomy

Terps

Does anyone in this forum watch Grey's Anatomy? Its my favorite show. I cannot believe Patrick Dempsey didnt choose Meredith. Any predictions for how long it takes George to profess his love to her?

I love, love, love the show. I can understand why he didn't pick Meredith. IMO, he made the right choice for the moment. However, I do agree with you that it ain't over yet. His lust for Meredith will rear it's 'head' again.

Terps

Oh I completely agree. The Meredith and Dr McDreamy thing will be a constant storyline in this TV series. I am also curious to see what they do about Alex and his test to see if he can actually practice medicine. Since the surgery that he choked on, people have been giving him a hard time. He is such a jerk though since the date he went on with Izzy, I think he kind of deserves it.

Terps

What are the other 2 shows? Mine are Desperate Housewives and Nip/Tuck and the OC. Sadly enough, those two are starting to fade as my favorites and I only have to watch GA. Maybe I can get hooked on new better shows. I like LOST but have missed too many to become obsessed. I would need to watch the entire 1st season.

Terps said:
What are the other 2 shows? Mine are Desperate Housewives and Nip/Tuck and the OC. Sadly enough, those two are starting to fade as my favorites and I only have to watch GA. Maybe I can get hooked on new better shows. I like LOST but have missed too many to become obsessed. I would need to watch the entire 1st season.
I only have three hours in the week when I make plans to watch T.V.... "Lost", "Desperate Housewives" and "Grey's Anatomy". I'm sure there are other great shows available, but I refuse to get hooked on more than these three shows.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
kwillia said:
I only have three hours in the week when I make plans to watch T.V.... "Lost", "Desperate Housewives" and "Grey's Anatomy". I'm sure there are other great shows available, but I refuse to get hooked on more than these three shows.

:yeahthat: Throw in Survivor too....
We really like Grey's Anatomy though

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
kwillia said:

:soulsister: :huggy:

I've been a fan of "Lost" and "Desperate Housewives" from day 1. I just started watching "Grey's Anatomy" after your recommendation and I really like it, although I'm a bit lost at times.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
kwillia said:
This is one of my three "must see" shows.
:yeahthat:

I get to watch it alone.. as BG can't stay up past 8:00, (now 7:00 EST).. She REALLY tries to stay up for Depserate Housewives.. but NO way can she make it to Grey's Anatomy..

I love the foot last night.. "two left feet" "Shaved and Pedicured.." I was waiting for the black foot for the white guy...

only thing I didn't like last night, was how many times did we have to hear "Some stupid Red Neck"?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
itsbob said:
only thing I didn't like last night, was how many times did we have to hear "Some stupid Red Neck"?
Don't worry. I don't think she'll be saying that anymore. :dead:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Terps said:
Does anyone in this forum watch Grey's Anatomy? Its my favorite show. I cannot believe Patrick Dempsey didnt choose Meredith. Any predictions for how long it takes George to profess his love to her?

I actually just learned of the show two Sundays ago. I heard them reference it as the top watched show and I was like, "really?". Glad to hear some local feedback, I may have to bump Fox 5 news at 10 for this. But my favs are Desperate Housewives, Charmed, and The OC. Is Julian McMahon just as sexay on Nip as he was on Charmed?

Blondie76

Love this show. I was pi$$ed he didn't pick Meredith. I was sure he was going to but I guess it would have made the story boring if he picked her right off the bat. I bet he won't be able to forget the affair his wife had and will decide it's not worth being with her. Just got into Nip/Tuck. Watched the first season DVD and now I'm on the 2nd season. My top three: Grey's Anatomy, Nip/Tuck and Desperate Housewives. Alias was in the top, but it pretty much sucks now. I haven't even bothered watching the last 2 episodes. I don't really see that one lasting much longer.

Terps

Blondie76 said:
Love this show. I was pi$$ed he didn't pick Meredith. I was sure he was going to but I guess it would have made the story boring if he picked her right off the bat. I bet he won't be able to forget the affair his wife had and will decide it's not worth being with her. Just got into Nip/Tuck. Watched the first season DVD and now I'm on the 2nd season. My top three: Grey's Anatomy, Nip/Tuck and Desperate Housewives. Alias was in the top, but it pretty much sucks now. I haven't even bothered watching the last 2 episodes. I don't really see that one lasting much longer.

You know I was into Nip/Tuck but I haven't been able to stay up late enough to watch it. Mondays are just rough. As for GA, Meredith is not out of McDreamy's life yet.