Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Out of these girls who would u want to be ur sister?

• Total voters

bkjguy

Live Life to the Fullness
What is your story are you just bore out of your mind, and or are you looking for someone to talk to. so what is it!!!!!!!

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Seriously, why are you so annoying? Is it just the way you come across, or are you doing it on purpose?

For the life of me, I can't figure it out. One part of me things that "crap, no one could be that annoying in real life", but then I think "but why would anyone want to come across as such a jackass on purpose." I'm confused.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
BadGirl said:
Seriously, why are you so annoying? Is it just the way you come across, or are you doing it on purpose?

For the life of me, I can't figure it out. One part of me things that "crap, no one could be that annoying in real life", but then I think "but why would anyone want to come across as such a jackass on purpose." I'm confused.
It probably is this annoying in real life and has scared all its friends away and that's why it's here, trying to play with grown-ups.

And anyway, shouldn't it be out trick-or-treating? Or do they not do that in Canada? :confused:

MMDad

Lem Putt
K_Jo said:
It probably is this annoying in real life and has scared all its friends away and that's why it's here, trying to play with grown-ups.

And anyway, shouldn't it be out trick-or-treating? Or do they not do that in Canada? :confused:

I was wondering why it's parents allow unrestricted internet access to someone who is too stupid to handle it, but they probably love the silence. Imagine how irritating it would be in person!

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I'm tellin' ya folks ... :whistle:

Attachments

• mpd.jpg
    mpd.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 121

Careyhartfan

I am beautiful!!
K_Jo said:

I have 11 friends Megan,Alex,two friends named Abby, Madaline,Alexus,Taylor,Mallory,Rachel,Stephine,and Rebekah. I don't go trick-or-treating on weeknights.And anyway if u think I'm so annoying why do u read my posts?

Careyhartfan

I am beautiful!!
MMDad said:
I was wondering why it's parents allow unrestricted internet access to someone who is too stupid to handle it, but they probably love the silence. Imagine how irritating it would be in person!
:lalala:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Careyhartfan said:
I have 11 friends Megan,Alex,two friends named Abby, Madaline,Alexus,Taylor,Mallory,Rachel,Stephine,and Rebekah. I don't go trick-or-treating on weeknights.And anyway if u think I'm so annoying why do u read my posts?
I have no idea.

Mikeinsmd

Careyhartfan said:
Ok look!! I've had enough. Anyone with "Premo" on their name can sit you in timeout. Willie just hasn't learned yet. Now I want you to take a break from the boards for 3 weeks so I can let the bandwidth build back up. I'll PM you when you can come back.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Mikeinsmd said:
Ok look!! I've had enough. Anyone with "Premo" on their name can sit you in timeout. Willie just hasn't learned yet. Now I want you to take a break from the boards for 3 weeks so I can let the bandwidth build back up. I'll PM you when you can come back.
Do you think it bought it? :lol: