Free 6 Year Old Appaloosa Mare in Lorain County, OH

sdm

For all the horse lovers out there, I found this message posted on www.Petfinder.com in the Rescue messages.

http://forums.petfinder-network.com/viewtopic.php?t=82397

Post subject: Free Appaloosa in Lorain County, Ohio

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am just the messenger...
What a sad story!!!
Please crosspost far and wide!!

If interested, please contact Penny at 440-647-6201. Thank you

I have been contacted by an associated of my husbands, and she has a friend who has a 6 year old Appaloosa mare. This horse is FREE TO A GOOD HOME.

She was a pasture mate for an older horse who passed in January of 2005. Since the passing of this older horse, the owner has NOT HAD ANY CONTACT with her other to feed her. SHE IS SLOWLY DYING OF LONIENESS. She is free to a good home.

Please cross post this with any and everyone.

sdm

I agree with this screams Happy. I was thinking the same thing! There weren't any pics. I don't know anything other than the ad that I found and posted. The contact phone number is listed in the ad. They may have pics.

Good Luck!

Stacey McCarson
www.adoptaspotdalrescue.com

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
sdm said:
I agree with this screams Happy. I was thinking the same thing! There weren't any pics. I don't know anything other than the ad that I found and posted. The contact phone number is listed in the ad. They may have pics.

Good Luck!

Stacey McCarson
www.adoptaspotdalrescue.com
And this would be the reason SOMD hospital knows me BY NAME :lol:
ya'll DO realize each time i get bounced my condition only worsens...right?