Panara Bread in First Colony

K

Kain99

I needs me some cheeseburgers % My Caboose just ain't big enough! :lmao:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
What's the big deal with Panera? Ya'll've* talked about it a few times. I've never been to one, but have one near us. Is it the bread or what that makes 'em so :yum:? What do you get when you go there?

* like that redneck double contraction? :biggrin:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
crabcake said:
What's the big deal with Panera? Ya'll've* talked about it a few times. I've never been to one, but have one near us. Is it the bread or what that makes 'em so :yum:? What do you get when you go there?
I think it's just cause it's something different. My best friend and her mom love the place, I don't really have an opinion about it. They have really good sweet tea, and decent chicken salad, though.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
SmallTown said:
I just had lunch at panera over the weekend. I love their soup bread bowls :yum:
au bon pain used to do those as well! I loved their corn chowder! :yum:

iceeyes9

Born and Bred Hillybilly
I am just tickled to death to get something new....I wish they had went with Olive Garden like the rumor had said for a while.

duzzey1a

According to the website, they have internet cafe's. That's good. When I don't pay my gmp internet bill, I will be able to stay online. :cheers:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pull up the sandwich menu and click on the individual sandwiches. They are loaded with fat/calories. Guess I won't be eating there that much.......

duzzey1a

BS Gal said:
Pull up the sandwich menu and click on the individual sandwiches. They are loaded with fat/calories. Guess I won't be eating there that much.......

...but fat and calories taste good! :dance:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
duzzey1a said:
...but fat and calories taste good! :dance:
I worked too hard to lose weight. I can't be eating all that good stuff except every once in a while, or maybe once a week, or if I'm stressed, or if the car isn't running right, or if I had a bad day, or if I might have a bad night........

L

ladylara

anyone know of an opening date? saw they have furniture in the building now... must be soon!

Toxick

Splat
I wish they'd open up a Jack in the Box, and a Weinersnitzel around here. Oh - and Carl's Jr.

Anyone know where the nearest Fuddrucker's is?

Why am I suddenly hungry?