Very sad day at Flat Iron

R

remaxrealtor

One of the girls who kept her horse in my barn had to have him put down this morning. I could never have handled it had I been there, but from what I was told, it was tragic. He was 25 and apparently had a sudden heart problem, but he was truly her friend and I know her heart must be breaking. Please keep she and Merlin in your prayers. :bawl:

R

remaxrealtor

appyday said:
Awwww sorry to hear that...anyone I know? Thoughts are with them..
She had the Thouroughbred across from Lou...I know she will appreciate hearing everyone's well wishes.

Appy, I left a message for David, haven't heard back yet....keep you posted!

R

remaxrealtor

appyday said:
Across from Lou or beside him? Tell her I am terribly sorry and know how it feels...

PLEASE keep trying David and let me know ASAP not pushing you though..yep I am... :lmao:

I love your food...I'll keep going back...dont need help do ya? Daughter was hired at Lonestar but she has trouble with the hours with school and all..plus you are closser..

He was next to Lou when you delivered him, but we had to move him across since they didn't get along.

I'll keep tryin on the trailer, and I'll check with my manager....

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
It is always sad to lose a friend - especially one that has been there for so long! Our condolences!

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Sorry to hear bout the horse....a friend of mine has a horse, and its like her best friend...but, tell her sorry for me.... an give her a :huggy:

W

WildHorses

Having just lost one of our beloved horses to a heart attack three weeks ago today, I understand how she must feel. It's especially painful when it is not expected and makes you feel totally helpless. At the risk of waxing philosophy, it is a gift to love something so much that you feel such pain at its passing and, at the same moment, feel such joy in the memories of your time together.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
remaxrealtor said:
One of the girls who kept her horse in my barn had to have him put down this morning. I could never have handled it had I been there, but from what I was told, it was tragic. He was 25 and apparently had a sudden heart problem, but he was truly her friend and I know her heart must be breaking. Please keep she and Merlin in your prayers. :bawl:

Aw, sorry to hear that. It's hard to lose something you're so close to. :huggy:

flashyfawn

Was this a chestnut gelding, owner's name starts with a "D"? If so, I used to board with her. Anyway, I'm sure this is a very difficult time for her. I lost my pony to heart problems. It's so hard when this happens all the sudden.