My Brother's Place, Waldorf, MD

F

Flo

This is from a flyer regarding a special concert for my stepdaughter, Lisa. Lisa was killed by a drunk driver on Sunday, September 15, 2002. I and Lisa's family plan to attend. Hope to see you there!

The TNL Praise Band will be in concert at My Brothers Place Coffee House, Route 925, Waldorf, Md on Saturday, February 15, 2003. This is going to be a very special concert in the memory of Lisa Brandstetter, our Sister in Christ who went home to be with the Lord last year. Lisa sung with the praise band a couple years ago and helped in many ways with their ministry before her tragic death in a car accident last fall.

The doors to My Brothers Place will open at 7:00 p.m., and the concert will start around 7:30 p.m.. Lets all come out and have a wonderful evening of fellowship, and enjoy some awesome Praise and Worship music.

One of Lisa's favorite sayings...." That would be a good thing."

Looking ahead at some other TNL Praise Band concerts:

Friday night March 28th at Solomons Porch Coffee House in Edgewater, MD. More details to come later.

Friday night April 11th at Brooklyn Bridge Coffee house in Brooklyn Park, Md. More details to come later.

They are also working a possible concert in May at the Eagles Nest Coffee House at Grace Baptist Church in Bowie, MD. More details to come.

God Bless