Bad Horse

E

equineaddict

Okay that got your attention. BAD HORSE is an awesome local band that plays anything from 70s Rock to very current rock and YES even country...in particular "Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy"! FYI The band will be performing @ the Mouse Trap in Mechanicsville, MD on December 17th (Sat), from 9 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EVERYONE welcome and alot of local Horsie people come out to relax, let loose and have a good time! :howdy: Soooo, com'on out on the 17th and ROCK OUT to "BAD HORSE"...look for the horse trailer in the parking lot...that's how they haul all their band equipment to the shows! LOL! :yay:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
:yahoo: You can't miss this..... . Bad Horse is the hottest A$$ Kickin band around. Plum Loco and I will be there. :buddies: Hay...tell your Mane man....Plum Loco is requestn Wanted Dead or Alive.

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
equineaddict said:
Okay that got your attention. BAD HORSE is an awesome local band that plays anything from 70s Rock to very current rock and YES even country...in particular "Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy"! FYI The band will be performing @ the Mouse Trap in Mechanicsville, MD on December 17th (Sat), from 9 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EVERYONE welcome and alot of local Horsie people come out to relax, let loose and have a good time! :howdy: Soooo, com'on out on the 17th and ROCK OUT to "BAD HORSE"...look for the horse trailer in the parking lot...that's how they haul all their band equipment to the shows! LOL! :yay:

Hey we can go to that one. kewl!

:otter:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
appyday said:
it would only be spam if it wasnt related to Horses, which it is.

Bad Horse (notice the name) lead singer and his wife (unfortunately shes a foofy rider) are both members of and helped mark trails for the Southern Maryland Trail Riders (<---- click here) oops hopefully thats not spam.

a few of us SMTR members, go to the bands showings, and obviously she was trying to get other people interested in coming see "our" band.

E

equineaddict

SAHRAB said:
it would only be spam if it wasnt related to Horses, which it is.

Bad Horse (notice the name) lead singer and his wife (unfortunately shes a foofy rider) are both members of and helped mark trails for the Southern Maryland Trail Riders (<---- click here) oops hopefully thats not spam.

a few of us SMTR members, go to the bands showings, and obviously she was trying to get other people interested in coming see "our" band.

THANKS big guy! We only want people who like to have a good time and since we do alot of discussing horses @ these gigs and swapping stories...I wouldn't consider it spam either. But really these sound like the type who need to get out and add a little fun to their lives.... :lmao:

E

equineaddict

YEAH come out and Play! You should invite your Horsie friends from Calvert!

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
equineaddict said:
You seem to have some unresolved issues WITH LIFE in general in reading your past logs....I was only trying to get more HORSIE people out and about to mingle and meet! But as for you....Stay Home! :lalala:
:yeahthat: As for past logs I recall you having an issue about a parade. And I recall Happyappy try'n to tell you that SMTR had apoligized for their part in giving her the wrong info. If you still have unresolved issues with SMTR why don't you make your problems known....after all SMTR is made up of just a bunch of riders like you who get together and try to find new trails and keep some of the old ones established.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Whats up with all the RED karma? Make LOVE not :war: .

This goes for you too big slooooowww amish plow guy :neener:

Last edited:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
persimmoncf said:
Whats up with all the RED karma? Make LOVE not :war: .

This goes for you too big slooooowww amish plow guy :neener:

Whats the Karma thing for??? and what i do?

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
"Just when I thought that I was in they pull me back out"

(GodFather reference)

Last edited:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
You dont have any RED...because I didnt give it too you...Yet!!! Of course, I am blonde and dont know how to do that anyway. :whistle: God I just love using these little smiley faces-they are so darn cute.

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
persimmoncf said:
You dont have any RED...because I didnt give it too you...Yet!!! Of course, I am blonde and dont know how to do that anyway. :whistle: God I just love using these little smiley faces-they are so darn cute.
ok thats wierd, i was in the Club but now i'm out of it again... oh well :whack:

Last edited:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
appyday said:
No one ever tried to apologize to me...I was out a lot more time money and agervation then Happy was...If there is a place to ride other then a SMTR ride..I will take it..if I had no where else to go and HAD to go on a ride I would support SMTR so far that has not happened..
As I recall Happyappy was the one that contacted SMTR, and I know the info given was not correct. I am trying to understand but I guess I don't have enough info to give you anything but an educated guess..... Happyappy wanted to do some parades and contacted a SMTR board member who said... I think.... :coffee: that SMTR had not done parades in a while but they do have Flags, and maybe some other things. Something that was not told to Happyappy though was that it had to go before the board. Then when it came time to go to a parade Happyappy called the board member to get the SMTR items and was THEN told it was a matter that had to be approved by the board. Happyappy was pi$$ed and made it known....And was apoligized to. I can assure you the apoligy was extended to all of you. :flowers: She was also told to bring the matter before the board because there are others that would like to do parades with you both. I will say it again SMTR is an avenue for people with the same interests to do good for the horse communtiy. You also are holding a grudge when you could probably be an asset and join in and help. :deadhorse