American soldier

camily

Peace
Bustem' Down said:
They never have anything on sailors.....but I guess that would be boring. :lol:
Actually, that would be pretty interesting I bet. Maybe like a documentary or something. It might get boring as a show. Sorry sailor. :lmao:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
camily said:
Actually, that would be pretty interesting I bet. Maybe like a documentary or something. It might get boring as a show. Sorry sailor. :lmao:
It would just be hours on end of us doing nothing, complaining about everything, playing video games, and way too much self-gratification. :lmao:

camily

Peace
Bustem' Down said:
It would just be hours on end of us doing nothing, complaining about everything, playing video games, and way too much self-gratification. :lmao:
Now that you mention self gratification, I'm all for it. When does it air? :killingme
Not nearly enough of that in primetime.

T

tikipirate

I followed harleygirl's link and watched a 3 minute clip of the show. Pretty straightforward and honest.

Does Army PAO (who I am sure scrubs the video) know the message they are sending when the O-7 rolls up in the fully up-armored HMMV while every other soldier/marine has their bare azz hanging out or hidden behind rigged-up metal plates?

I'm going to start watching this. Way better than "Over There" with all the BS humanistic themes.

Anyone wanna borrow my copy of "Gunner's Palace" or "Bravo-two-zero"?

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
camily said:
Yes, yes I do. I would definitely tune in. Hell, I would TiVo it.
It is a great show. It is filmed at the same camp my stepson is at. After watching what he does all day, I love and appreciate him even more.