A Great Big Thank YOU!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
To the AZZ who decided to wash their horse blankets in Charlotte hall laundermat and leave a DEAD MOUSE in the washer and ruin the convenience for all of us. :burning:

And that's all i have to say about that. :frown:

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
happyappygirl said:
To the AZZ who decided to wash their horse blankets in Charlotte hall laundermat and leave a DEAD MOUSE in the washer and ruin the convenience for all of us. :burning:

And that's all i have to say about that. :frown:
:barf: Poor appy!!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Happyappy I have a front load commercial. It can do 2 medium weights or 1 heavy (TAKA Weight) at a time. You are welcome to it.

The new boarders young horse is now sold. She will be doing a trial ride this weekend and I will keep you informed re: your mare.

Last edited:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Thanks Percy~ I took them to San Souci last night, and was promptly terrified by 2 teens with black ski masks rushing in the front door with me and lil one alone in there and my wallet open between me and them.....i'm not sure what made them continue out the back door after contemplating me and the situation...but whatever it was that shoved them on their way....THANK YOU !!!!
Then i cleaned up the floor behind me :dead: I was scared outta my WITS. BOY WILL be coming with me next time i choose to do that!!!