Assiatance Needed ASAP!

Pegster710

The Pegster
I want to get my Dad a Piggy Bank for Christmas. I'd like it to be personalized.

Question 1:
Do you know of anyone who does ceramics who might be able to do a simple bank before Christmas?

Question 2:
I need a cute "catch phrase" to go on the bank. My Dad's name is Joe. He collects change (coins) from everyone in the family, then he wraps it and changes it into cash (he normally pays you for the coins with dollars, but he raids mom's purse, too)... The cash then goes in the safe to be spent on "special" occasions. I want the bank to set out in the kitchen with some cute saying or rhyme asking everyone to deposit their change/coins for my Dad. He's also known as Pop Pop.

HELP me out with this if you can!

Thanks!
Pegster :howdy:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I would try Blair's. They do a lot of personalization right on site. Also try the Farmer's Market. I know they have a couple of people who do ceramics.

I don't think you'll be able to order anything from an online store and get it in time.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
I am pretty sure I seen them at the mall but they were a little pricey. Try big lots and then get one of those metalic paint markers works great looks great.

sonsorae

What now?!
I saw piggy banks at Ross the other day. You might want to check the dollar store too. Also, in the baby section of Target, they used to have them there!

Pegster710

The Pegster
Thanks, you guys!

Aps, that was TOO FUNNY!

I'm going to try to find a pig - thanks, Dougster, for the pen idea!

I'll put one saying on each side of the pig!

AWESOME!!

:thewave:

D

dems4me

Pegster710 said:
Aps, that was TOO FUNNY!

I'm going to try to find a pig - thanks, Dougster, for the pen idea!

I'll put one saying on each side of the pig!

AWESOME!!

:thewave:

I agree it would also be more personalized and you can put in 20.00 worth of chane in there to get him started too! And maybe other folks can pitch in their change before hand! :smile: Good luck :smile:

sockgirl77

Pegster710 said:
I want to get my Dad a Piggy Bank for Christmas. I'd like it to be personalized.

Question 1:
Do you know of anyone who does ceramics who might be able to do a simple bank before Christmas?

Question 2:
I need a cute "catch phrase" to go on the bank. My Dad's name is Joe. He collects change (coins) from everyone in the family, then he wraps it and changes it into cash (he normally pays you for the coins with dollars, but he raids mom's purse, too)... The cash then goes in the safe to be spent on "special" occasions. I want the bank to set out in the kitchen with some cute saying or rhyme asking everyone to deposit their change/coins for my Dad. He's also known as Pop Pop.

HELP me out with this if you can!

Thanks!
Pegster :howdy:
Joe's money to blow?

zigg72md

There is a Paint'n Pottery in Huntingtown. I know they carry piggy banks. You just paint it yourself and then within a few days they fire it for you.