LINDA"S CAFE GOOD OR BAD

locallady

work smarter not harder!
Is there anyone out there that can tell me about Linda's Cafe

Are they opening another location in Leonardtown? Is the one is Lexington Park closing?

Does Linda really have cancer?

I do not see Linda when I go in, does anyone know her?

Does anyone else love there food as much as I do!

NEW TO SOMD! Help me out :howdy:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
locallady said:
Is there anyone out there that can tell me about Linda's Cafe

Are they opening another location in Leonardtown? Is the one is Lexington Park closing?

Does Linda really have cancer?

I do not see Linda when I go in, does anyone know her?

Does anyone else love there food as much as I do!

NEW TO SOMD! Help me out :howdy:

Linda's cafe is yummy. Clean. Good down home cooking. large portions. Used to do breakfast there all the time. I havent heard they're moving etc. But then I'm kinda out of the loop anymore. :coffee:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I heard that it was being moved to the old CVS building in Leonardtown....Right beside Bell Motor Co.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Dupontster said:
I heard that it was being moved to the old CVS building in Leonardtown....Right beside Bell Motor Co.

That would be a stupid move. Then all we will have is IHOP.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Dougstermd said:
That would be a stupid move. Then all we will have is IHOP.
What else do we have after 9:00 pm :confused:

I've only been to Linda's for breakfast. They burn a mean unborn chicken embryo.

John Z

if you will
I enjoy going there for lunch. Their meat loaf special is what I like getting. I didn't know about them moving. Kinda sad to see a classic greasy spoon going away if it is true.

morganj614

vraiblonde said:
:howdy: Except on liver and onion day :dead: Linda's was one of my favorite lunch spots.

:smack: She has yummy liver :yum: and reubens and breakfast. I hope she doesn't move. Last time I saw her in there was Sept. :shrug:

ACESRT04

THE OTHER
Better not be moving. I go there weekly for lunch. They actually know how to make sweet tea there and on cold days like today how can you beat a sandwich and a hot bowl of homemade chicken soup for 6 bucks. Not to mention the fact it is less than a mile from my work to there so that is always a plus.

24 Karat

Lovin Life!!
I eat there all the time and their breakfast for lunch is out of this world. Nothing better than eatin greasy eggs and ham wiff rye toast. :yay:

mrweb

Iron City
kwillia said:
:yeahthat: Her hamburger steak w/ gravy and fried onions is da bomb!
:yay: My favorite place for breakfast and lunch. Lots 'o food for not lots 'o money. Great home cooking! The only other place I know of like it "The Fryin Pan" in Lusby, which is pretty good as well if you can get over the greasy spoon atmosphere. I hope L-Town is a second location for Linda, I would hate to see her leave the park. Mighty handy for lunch for Pax workers.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I talked to her daughter a few months back, and "Yes" she is opening up a second Cafe in Leonardtown.