HERE"S A THOUGHT - NEW TOPIC

E

equineaddict

Looks like we've all gotten OFF topic...being we are in HORSE forums...so let's ALL do the right thing and quit with the slinging and CHAT about our beloved majestic creatures....which we share a common interest! How's about it?!* :flowers:

mainman

Set Trippin
equineaddict said:
Looks like we've all gotten OFF topic...being we are in HORSE forums...so let's ALL do the right thing and quit with the slinging and CHAT about our beloved majestic creatures....which we share a common interest! How's about it?!* :flowers:
And you're trying to rearrange deck chairs on the Titanic...

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
equineaddict said:

so does that mean we cant talk about your vetwrapped arms either? :lmao:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
SAHRAB said:
so does that mean we cant talk about your vetwrapped arms either? :lmao:

:howdy: Looks like you guys been hav'n a good time today. I talked to Percy and mentioned the things she did to you Saturday night, she did not remember alot of it but said that she would have mylittlepony give you a good rub down. I think she was gonna give her some horse linament to speed along your recovery. :lmao:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
mygoldnhorse said:
:howdy: Looks like you guys been hav'n a good time today. I talked to Percy and mentioned the things she did to you Saturday night, she did not remember alot of it but said that she would have mylittlepony give you a good rub down. I think she was gonna give her some horse linament to speed along your recovery. :lmao:

i doubted Percy would be seeing sunshine when she woke up.

Edit - Seems Appyday is still obsessing, now shes leaving Improvident (hah) comments in her Karma posts

Last edited:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
mygoldnhorse said:

Oh...
i talked to our Bud in Virginia this morning, his TB Stud got caught up in the barbwire (he got out) that was over by the girls (mare) pony. Chico (who also got out) was there hanging around him while he was "tied" up (guess he was lending moral support).
Our VA. bud said the stud had some cuts and tears down around his hoof but that he'll probably be sore but should be ok.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
SAHRAB said:
Oh...
i talked to our Bud in Virginia this morning, his TB Stud got caught up in the barbwire (he got out) that was over by the girls (mare) pony. Chico (who also got out) was there hanging around him while he was "tied" up (guess he was lending moral support).
Our VA. bud said the stud had some cuts and tears down around his hoof but that he'll probably be sore but should be ok.

I am glad he didn't get hurt too bad. It could of been alot worse. I don't like barbwire or high tensile wire around my horses. I've paid my due. Also I wish he would put caps on the t-posts. I've paid dearly for that mistake also. Did you see the weather report for Friday thru Monday? We have so much going on every day we probably won't be do'n much more than feed/water..etc.with the horses. :bawl: But hopefully next weekend it will be nice cause you know I ain't much for :coffee: and :popcorn:.

D

dems4me

SAHRAB said:
i doubted Percy would be seeing sunshine when she woke up.

Edit - Seems Appyday is still obsessing, now shes leaving Improvident (hah) comments in her Karma posts

Did I teach you a new word today? :lol:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
mygoldnhorse said:
I am glad he didn't get hurt too bad. It could of been alot worse. I don't like barbwire or high tensile wire around my horses. I've paid my due. Also I wish he would put caps on the t-posts. I've paid dearly for that mistake also. Did you see the weather report for Friday thru Monday? We have so much going on every day we probably won't be do'n much more than feed/water..etc.with the horses. :bawl: But hopefully next weekend it will be nice cause you know I ain't much for :coffee: and :popcorn:.

noope the :coffee: and :popcorn: are for the Ol' Ladies

i would have thought he'd have learned from the T-Posts last time, that dang TB is nuts (i think PlumLoco said the same thing about TB's).

we're in the same boat this weekend are you guys off Monday?

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
SAHRAB said:
noope the :coffee: and :popcorn: are for the Ol' Ladies

i would have thought he'd have learned from the T-Posts last time, that dang TB is nuts (i think PlumLoco said the same thing about TB's).

we're in the same boat this weekend are you guys off Monday?

Yes, we are....but we will be doing The Christmas thing with P L's family that day. You guys have the kids both weekends in a row?

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
mygoldnhorse said:
Yes, we are....but we will be doing The Christmas thing with P L's family that day. You guys have the kids both weekends in a row?

well dang, guess we'll use this weekend to recuperate then.

We have the kids this weekend, because its our week, just not X-Mas day (its his turn for that holiday). we have them New Years Eve because thats our turn for that holiday (i know it seems silly to me too)

E

equineaddict

mygoldnhorse said:

UMMMM I must have missed out on Percy doing things to Sahrab!!!! What she do???? :popcorn:

E

equineaddict

SAHRAB said:
Oh...

DARN I missed an eventful ride!!!!! :hot:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
equineaddict said:
UMMMM I must have missed out on Percy doing things to Sahrab!!!! What she do???? :popcorn:

I thought what happend at the MouseTrap stays at the MouseTrap LOL she says she doesnt 'member anyways

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
equineaddict said:

She :smack: him but not in the head. And she kept pinching his nipples. :lmao: It was quite funny, especcially when Missy tripped and went head 1st into Plum Loco's crotch. :killingme :killingme . What a good time.