Posers

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
Dougstermd said:
I wonder if that would be like the padded bra when you get a woman back to the bedroom?

Like the Scene in Animal House, when .. (dont remember the name) gets the deans daughter in a room alone

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
SAHRAB said:
Like the Scene in Animal House, when .. (dont remember the name) gets the deans daughter in a room alone

Yeah. I would still tag it any way. But when the chic sees you take off that TAT I think she might change her mind :killingme

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
BWAHAHAHAhahahaha!!! :killingme

That is awesome Aps!

I bet somebody somewhere here in SOuthern Maryland has those. I know I am SOoooo going to get my ass kicked walking up and asking guys if there tats are real now... :boxing:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Dougstermd said:
Yeah. I would still tag it any way. But when the chic sees you take off that TAT I think she might change her mind :killingme

Even better - Aps gets a chick back to his place (run with me here even if it is unbelieveable), opens the garage, and she sees the rainbow station wagon. She runs away yelling "he pees sitting down!"

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
MMDad said:
Even better - Aps gets a chick back to his place (run with me here even if it is unbelieveable), opens the garage, and she sees the rainbow station wagon. She runs away yelling "he pees sitting down!"

:giggle:

T

tikipirate

SAHRAB said:
Pinto... Because he had a spotted d!ck.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
MMDad said:
:smack: