Last Call for Beer/Food Preferences

yakky doodle

I'm going to the store tonight. Those coming over tomorrow need to let me know what kind of beer/food ya all want.

We can do subs from WaWa or I can make a couple pans of lasagna or we can do the burgers. But I need to know before I leave at 4:15.

yakky doodle

Originally posted by SmallTown
Get some of the Sam Adams variety packs, good stuff!

have some in the fridge actually. you married to my cleaning lady? :really: I think she's hittin' it between rooms. :biggrin:

K

Kain99

Biscuit and I will be there. I need directions again (sorry) Beggars can't be chosers so anything ya wanna get will be just fine. :wink:

yakky doodle

Kain -- i know you guys are bud lites or budweiser ... drop me a PM with your phone number again and I'll call you tonight w/directions, k?

i'm outta here to meet pixie! see ya all tomorrow!:cheers:

and ST -- i didn't buy it; it's leftovers from tater's xmas present. he doesn't do dark beer. it'll be here tomorrow if you want to help w/the fence! :really:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Good grief! You still planning of puttin that fence in with this cold! What time is everyone showing up?

yakky doodle

I know Rooster will be here a little before 8 to help me properly mark the post holes to dig. I've told everyone else 8:30-ish.

Also, I ordered two 2-foot subs from wawa tonight (one smoked turkey and one roast beef -- will pick up at 11 tomorrow), chips, some cokes and two bags of Wa-Wa's yummy maryland crab soup to help keep warm. I'll pick up the beer at lunch as well (to wash down the warm soup :biggrin:).

Christy -- you and steve planning to come over? Feel free to bring Z to play with Kalisa if you want. I feel bad she'll be inside mostly by herself unless my sitter's plans change and she can make it. :frown: