Kickboxing Class

Blondie76

Does anyone know if any of the schools in Charles County or other facility have kickboxing classes? I know Gold's has a class, but they are in the a.m. I found a karate place that offers a class but it's $75/month and you have to sign up for a 6 month membership. I think some of the middle schools or highschools use to have classes for various things. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. :smile:

Ponytail

Blondie76 said:
Does anyone know if any of the schools in Charles County or other facility have kickboxing classes? I know Gold's has a class, but they are in the a.m. I found a karate place that offers a class but it's $75/month and you have to sign up for a 6 month membership. I think some of the middle schools or highschools use to have classes for various things. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. :smile:

One of the girls I work with was JUST telling me about the class that she signed up for. 10 weeks/$100, and it's 6-7:30 at night, or something like that. I dunno where though. I'll find out for ya..

PT

Blondie76

Ponytail said:
One of the girls I work with was JUST telling me about the class that she signed up for. 10 weeks/$100, and it's 6-7:30 at night, or something like that. I dunno where though. I'll find out for ya..

PT

Thank you!

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Hey Blondie, if you're looking for self defense instruction you have a world class martial arts school right around the corner in Lloyd Irvin Academy

Those guys ROCK and have some excellent classes for women.

Blondie76

Lugnut said:
Hey Blondie, if you're looking for self defense instruction you have a world class martial arts school right around the corner in Lloyd Irvin Academy

Those guys ROCK and have some excellent classes for women.

Not really looking for a self defense class. My sister actually wants me to do the kickboxing class with her. She did it a few years ago and loved it. We were trying to find one in Waldorf, which is the one you have to sign up for 6 months. She found another in Arlington that isn't too far from my office so we might look into that one.

Thanks for the info though. :smile:

Black6

PT

Dont go to Gold's Gym of Waldorf for anything you will be sorry!

Don't go to Tiger Do Jang in Waldorf you will be sorry!