Dentist

StarCat

Can anyone recommend a dentist in the Waldorf area that speaks the kind of english you can understand? I would be willing to travel to St. Mary's for a dentist, if no one knows of any in Waldorf and if you can promise me that they are the best dentist ever and wont hurt me too bad when they pull my tooth from my face :ohwell: Thanks

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Dr. Fazil Alie in La Plata 301-934-1111

He's Middle Eastern, but speaks perfect English. The dentist I worked for taught him at Howard, and I've been to him before. He and his staff are very nice. Check to make sure he accepts your insurance first. And remember he won't be pulling your wisdom teeth, an oral surgeon will do that.

StarCat

Nickel said:
Dr. Fazil Alie in La Plata 301-934-1111

He's Middle Eastern, but speaks perfect English. The dentist I worked for taught him at Howard, and I've been to him before. He and his staff are very nice. Check to make sure he accepts your insurance first. And remember he won't be pulling your wisdom teeth, an oral surgeon will do that.
He will have an oral surgeon in his office though right?

I like Mig's suggestion, they're all girls, maybe they would hurt me less.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
StarCat said:

No, usually an oral surgeon is in another office. Girls aren't necessarily nicer. :lmao:

CMC122

Go Braves!
StarCat said:

St. Mary's Dental dosen't pull wisdon teeth, but they'll refer you to a few local Dr.s who do:yay:

Pete

Repete
Dr. Z at Chesapeake Oral Surgery :yay: I got a superball and a mini-yo-yo from the treasure chest when I was done.:yay:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
CMC122 said:
St. Mary's Dental dosen't pull wisdon teeth, but they'll refer you to a few local Dr.s who do:yay:
True enough. I was just recommending an excellent dental practice. For extractions you do need an oral surgeon, and I have no suggestions.

StarCat

elaine said:
I don't think Dentists do that anymore. You have to go to an oral surgeon.
Then I need recommendations for Oral Surgeons. Anyone know any good ones? This all seems like so much trouble :frown:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
StarCat said:
This all seems like so much trouble :frown:
:rolleyes: All it takes is making a phone call and an appointment, it's not so much trouble. By all means, let it fester, and see how much trouble that would cause. You should find out which oral surgeons accept your insurance first, there's no sense in getting recommendations that you can't use.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
StarCat said:
Then I need recommendations for Oral Surgeons. Anyone know any good ones? This all seems like so much trouble :frown:

If you had a dentist, they would give you a recommendation. Have you ever seen a dentist?

StarCat

Nickel said:
:rolleyes: All it takes is making a phone call and an appointment, it's not so much trouble. By all means, let it fester, and see how much trouble that would cause. You should find out which oral surgeons accept your insurance first, there's no sense in getting recommendations that you can't use.
You have no idea how terrified I am of dentists and doctors. Anyway, we have some kind of weird insurance, I'm not even sure if its called insurance and I cant think of what its called but its something that I can go to any dentist usually, I wish I could remember what its called. They pay 80% and we pay the other 20%

StarCat

RoseRed said:
If you had a dentist, they would give you a recommendation. Have you ever seen a dentist?
yes, a while ago, but we decided not to go to them anymore because they suck. I havent found another one yet.