Breast Cancer Ride

StarCat

I got this from a friend of mine and wanted to post it, for those of you, who like to ride. He is looking for participants and sponsors. If there is any information that you would like, that isnt on this post, please let me know and I will try to get it for you.

Help Me Fight Breast Cancer by Sponsoring My Ride

As you may know, I am participating again in Ride Across Maryland, a motorcycle ride fundraiser that raises money to fight breast cancer.

The 2005 ride raised a record $175,000. I am hoping that with your support we can break that record in 2006.

In the past 5 years, The Ride Across Maryland Foundation, Inc. has donated $660,000 to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, MD Affiliate.

I would very much appreciate it if you could sponsor my ride with a donation. Whether donating $5 or $500 your donation is tax-deductible. You can sponsor me online by following the link below to my personal ride webpage.

I understand I am asking close to Christmas, but I wanted to get an early start. I will be asking for contributions up to 15 May 06.

Thanks for considering this request. Working together, we can all make a difference in the lives of many families.

Most of all, THANK YOU to those who contributed last year.

Additionally I ask you to send this to anyone you may know that would be interested in either like to participant or donate to this good cause.

Thank You,

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Ride Across Maryland Foundation, Inc.

Some email systems do not support the use of links and therefore this link may not appear to work. If so, copy and paste the following into your browser:
http://www.rideacrossmaryland.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=142996&u=142996-112607928&e=466068717

Billy Truss

StarCat

appyday said:
I had a scare last week..my mammogram came back suspicious and I had to go back in for sonogram of the L breast....

I clicked and gave...thanks ...good luck...
:huggy: I hope everything is alright.