Our Oceanview $979
You Save 49%

Brochure Balcony $2,209
Our Balcony $1,159
You Save 48%
Brochure Suite $3,199
Our Suite $1,529
You Save 52%

The prices shown are US dollars per person, based on double occupancy, and subject to availability. They include port charges but do not include airfare or (where applicable) airport or government taxes or fees.

ITINERARY

DAY DATE PORT ARRIVE DEPART
Sun Mar 5 San Juan, Puerto Rico 10:00pm
Mon Mar 6 At Sea
Tue Mar 7 Aruba 8:00am
Wed Mar 8 Aruba 1:00am
Wed Mar 8 Curacao, Netherlands Antilles 8:00am 5:30pm
Thu Mar 9 At Sea
Fri Mar 10 St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles 8:00am 5:30pm
Sat Mar 11 St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands 8:00am 5:30pm
Sun Mar 12 San Juan, Puerto Rico 8:30am

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Sweet!

What do they have available this coming 4 day weekend? Any specials to the Bahamas?

Pete

Repete
harleygirl said:
7 days departing March 5, 2006 on
Royal Caribbean's Adventure of the Seas

Brochure Inside $1,649
Our Inside $794
You Save 52%
Brochure Oceanview $1,919
Our Oceanview $979
You Save 49%

Brochure Balcony $2,209
Our Balcony $1,159
You Save 48%
Brochure Suite $3,199
Our Suite $1,529
You Save 52%

The prices shown are US dollars per person, based on double occupancy, and subject to availability. They include port charges but do not include airfare or (where applicable) airport or government taxes or fees.

ITINERARY

Mon Mar 6 At Sea
Thu Mar 9 At Sea
I thought about that earlier this year but you have the "double occupancy" thing to deal with and I am single. I would have to pay for 2 people.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Pete said:
I thought about that earlier this year but you have the "double occupancy" thing to deal with and I am single. I would have to pay for 2 people.
Take Qurious

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Pete said:
The rooms are all double occupancy, but the rates are still cheaper for one person. It is worth to call and inquire. My sis and I went one year and got our own rooms. All these single women out there, Pete? I am sure a man of your stature could find a gal that would split the cost with you!! :flowers:

Pete

Repete
harleygirl said:
The rooms are all double occupancy, but the rates are still cheaper for one person. It is worth to call and inquire. My sis and I went one year and got our own rooms. All these single women out there, Pete? I am sure a man of your stature could find a gal that would split the cost with you!! :flowers:
Are you asking me to go?

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Pete said:
Are you asking me to go?
Sure, Pete, come on and go!! If Mr. Cusick gets his wish my hubby will be too busy tracking down the bebe's daddies of pregnant teens!! :killingme

snuzzy

When I was single, I booked a cruise and asked to be placed with other single women, I was place in a cabin with 3 other women (bunk beds, nothing funny!) and had a fantastic time...met a nice boy, didn't last, but what a cruise!

Pete

Repete
harleygirl said:
Sure, Pete, come on and go!! If Mr. Cusick gets his wish my hubby will be too busy tracking down the bebe's daddies of pregnant teens!! :killingme
Cusick elected? :killingme

Pete

Repete
snuzzy said:
When I was single, I booked a cruise and asked to be placed with other single women, I was place in a cabin with 3 other women (bunk beds, nothing funny!) and had a fantastic time...met a nice boy, didn't last, but what a cruise!
Nah, I don't even see how being shacked up on a cruise ship with a room full of wiener could be worth it. :boo:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
harleygirl said:
7 days departing March 5, 2006 on
Royal Caribbean's Adventure of the Seas

Brochure Inside $1,649
Our Inside $794
You Save 52%
Brochure Oceanview $1,919
Our Oceanview $979
You Save 49%

Brochure Balcony $2,209
Our Balcony $1,159
You Save 48%
Brochure Suite $3,199
Our Suite $1,529
You Save 52%

ITINERARY

Mon Mar 6 At Sea
Thu Mar 9 At Sea
Somehow having been to at least some of those places while in the Navy, and having spent the better part of 4 years at sea, takes the attraction away from going on a cruise. Even if Mrs. Railroad could go, I don't think either of us would be interested.

But I hope you and Pete have a great time!! :yay: