XM Radio

Tweet

Does anyone else around here have XM radio? It rocks! A friend of mine at work told me about it and now I'm hooked. I only have the one in my car but now I'm thinking of getting it for the house.

I was hesitant to spend so much money but I'm in the car about 3 + hours a day commuting so it's worth it!:D

I can listen to any of the 100 stations, some of them don't even have advertisements! The Nascar station is my favorite! I hear all the cool stuff before anyone else! :p

Tweet

Starbuck, what you're looking for would be under "Talk & Vaiety". They feature popular talk stars like Sean Hannity, Art Bell, Dr. Deal Edell and Bob Brinker. Looks like the "ABC News & Talk" station and the "? Ask!" station would be good for you!

After the initial expense of purchasing and installation, the fee per month is $9.95.

The only place it does work is in a garage or going thru the drive thru at the bank! The antenna has to be able to connect with the satellite.

There are 71 music channels, and 29 sports, talk, comedy, and news channels. 36 of them are commercial-free!

I didn't replace the stereo in my car, I just did the add-on version. So I can still get local staions for news and weather etc. There is also a plug and play that you can use in your car and then take into your house. In that event you'd have to buy 2 antennas.

Sounds like I work for them....I don't, I just wanted to share how kewl it is. Current customers do get credit if we recommend someone!

:D :D