Two things

Pete

Repete
Sally Field was a turbo hottie in the late 70's.

The Bachelor makes me want to commit homicide.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Pete said:
Sally Field was a turbo hottie in the late 70's.
How strange. I saw her in some weird show this weekend. Like the Twilight Zone, but not. Something about "Night" or something, who knows. She was very very pretty. :yay:

Pete

Repete
MMDad said:
:fixed:

Stop trying to hide your true self.
You go for the ghey angle faster than Otter pops a Miller Lite.

Kinda wierd that ghey thoughts come to you so quickly aint it? :whistle:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Pete said:
You go for the ghey angle faster than Otter pops a Miller Lite.

Kinda wierd that ghey thoughts come to you so quickly aint it? :whistle:

I just figured out who Gumbo's MPD is!

Pete

Repete
MMDad said:
I just figured out who Gumbo's MPD is!
It's ok doug........uh I mean MM. I am not judgemental, fantasize about whatever you want. Just remember I am not going camping with you on Brokeback Mountain nor will I be one of your "Bandcamp" stories you tell the boys :boo:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Pete said:
The Bachelor makes me want to commit homicide.
How come girls sign up for The Bachelor and then say things like, "I don't go out with guys while they're dating other girls; it's not my thing"? :confused:

Pete

Repete
The Kansas chic :yay:

They are all sappy manipulative giggle monsters, unfortunately they are all hot.

Pete

Repete
You want to see a woofer I was checking out the Miss America chics, do a search and take a gander at Miss Delaware.

Woof Woof.

Last edited:
S

Schizo

Pete said:
You want to see a woofer I was checking out the Miss America chics, do a search and take a gander at Miss Deleware.

Woof Woof.

Can't seem to find Miss Deleware.... :confused:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Pete said:
It's ok doug........uh I mean MM. I am not judgemental, fantasize about whatever you want. Just remember I am not going camping with you on Brokeback Mountain nor will I be one of your "Bandcamp" stories you tell the boys :boo:

You post a "Bachelor" thread then this? Hmm. The verdict may still be out, but.......