Another interesting sound

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Last night when I took the dog for her final walk, I stepped on something in the dark and my foot/ankle twisted. Hurt really badly, but didn't swell or anything.
Just now walking back in the room it started to make a crackly sound and it feels tingly. I broke this ankle 20 years ago.
Any advice besides elevating it? I'm wondering if I did some minor ligament or nerve damage.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Masey said:
“Snap, crackle, pop” is the theme song of aging joints!
Especially previously injured ones. They say all your childhood injuries catch up with you.
I'll be googling for walkers and wheelchairs soon. :lmao:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
bresamil said:
Last night when I took the dog for her final walk, I stepped on something in the dark and my foot/ankle twisted. Hurt really badly, but didn't swell or anything.
Just now walking back in the room it started to make a crackly sound and it feels tingly. I broke this ankle 20 years ago.
Any advice besides elevating it? I'm wondering if I did some minor ligament or nerve damage.

Put alcohol on it. Take 6 miller lites and call me in the morning :coffee:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
bresamil said:
NO dammit! Not a doc in the neighborhood!

Mike is in the neighborhood....I know he isn't a doctor but I think he stayed at a Holiday Inn one time..I'm sure he'd take a look at it...

Pete

Repete
bresamil said:
Especially previously injured ones. They say all your childhood injuries catch up with you.
I'll be googling for walkers and wheelchairs soon. :lmao:
Check with Aps :yay:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Dupontster said:
Mike is in the neighborhood....I know he isn't a doctor but I think he stayed at a Holiday Inn one time..I'm sure he'd take a look at it...
The only ankles Mike's worried about are the ones on his shoulders.

Did I just say that?

camily

Peace
Dupontster said:
Rack'm is the doctor. He'll want to check your temperature first though. He told me it was very important that he does that right away. He also says he can asses the situation better if you don't have all those bulky clothes in the way. He says they distract him. Give him a try. I thought is was strange he did a pelvic for my sore throat though. Once I voiced my concerns, he said he misunderstood me and thought I had siad "check the man in the little boat", not "I have a very sore throat". That darn rack'm. Then he blindfolded me for my own safety and put an applicator in my mouth and injected a great healing remedy directly on the sore throat. I felt better in like, a week.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Dupontster said:
Why yes, I believe you did....Poor guy isn't even here to defend himself....I really don't know what his defense would be though.... :lmao:
I've never known him to defend himself in a situation like this - he normally accelerates it. :lol:

rack'm

Jaded
camily said:
Rack'm is the doctor. He'll want to check your temperature first though. He told me it was very important that he does that right away. He also says he can asses the situation better if you don't have all those bulky clothes in the way. He says they distract him. Give him a try. I thought is was strange he did a pelvic for my sore throat though. Once I voiced my concerns, he said he misunderstood me and thought I had siad "check the man in the little boat", not "I have a very sore throat". That darn rack'm. Then he blindfolded me for my own safety and put an applicator in my mouth and injected a great healing remedy directly on the sore throat. I felt better in like, a week.

:diva::diva: I told ya I'd fix ya right up..... :razz: