Tonight at 8:00 starts another all new American Idol!! :banana:
(yes, I do realize I have no life!!) :lmao:

onebdzee

off the shelf
harleygirl said:
This is a public service announcement:

Tonight at 8:00 starts another all new American Idol!! :banana:
(yes, I do realize I have no life!!) :lmao:

gonna miss the first hour(BB practice)....but I'm there with ya....(I think I've already stated numerous times that I have no life)

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
This is H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S............ Fo'Reeeeeeeeeeal Did Simon say that gal reminds him of France?????? Did Ryan say what's with all the sweat????? OMG!!! People be skraight lunching...

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
camily said:
Those twins were :yay:

Why is the sweaty dude getting another try? The girl with the wedding/prom gown was good, I like her dress. Somebody going whip Simon's arse before the night is over.

R

remaxrealtor

I think the blond w/ the tan and her mom shared a spleef before she sang.....

Pete

Repete
remaxrealtor said:
I forgot to call your hubby about golf last weekend.

P.S. don't tell Otter

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
remaxrealtor said:

I liked her and I thought she could sing, just not for this competition. I think she is totally like Ashley Simpson and she should pursue her singing career based on what's popular.

But she does look like Paris Hilton, is her middle name really Paris or was that just Idol humor. And it's sad to say that her mom is probably living through the daughter and wanting success for herself any way she can get it. Can we say Gastineau Girls. Except I really like Lisa Gastineau and I really liked this girl on AI.

camily

Peace
Ok, the tan girl, was that not her they showed again in different clothes and hair at the end of the show singing Patti LaBelle? Didn't make it the second time either. And that other girl, maybe bi racial? She was on doing Patti Labelle too but had a little hat on this time?

morganj614

All I can say is you must have potatoes in your ears and bad eyesight. :killingme :killingme

LexiGirl75 said:
I liked her and I thought she could sing, just not for this competition. I think she is totally like Ashley Simpson and she should pursue her singing career based on what's popular.

But she does look like Paris Hilton, is her middle name really Paris or was that just Idol humor. And it's sad to say that her mom is probably living through the daughter and wanting success for herself any way she can get it. Can we say Gastineau Girls. Except I really like Lisa Gastineau and I really liked this girl on AI.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I laughed my ass off at the girl from Ukraine, I expect that she works at a Crazy Horse somewhere. :killingme

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
LexiGirl75 said:
Why is the sweaty dude getting another try?
Anybody realize that his second chance song was from "Trading Places" w/Eddie Murphy and Dan Akroyd?

Toxick

Splat
When American Idol was over, I had a throbbing migraine. But it was definitely fun to watch.

Simon seems to have toned it down a bit this year, but he was getting chewed out a lot more often by Paula. Especially for the "bigger stage" wisecrack. :lmao:

There is no way - NO WAY - that most of those people really believe that they're any good. Like the kid with his grandmother who got pissed because Simon said he sounded like an Auntie. I thought Simon was being kind... I don't think the kid sounded like an Auntie: He sounded like someone shoved a cat up his ass, and then started beating him with a lead pipe. He sucked. He really really sucked. And I think that he honestly believed that he was awesome - because his idiot mother and grandmother fed him this crap about "I sometimes cry when I hear him sing that song, he so great!". I cried too - but not because he was good.

And that tan-girl. Where did they dig up that skank?

And that foul mouthed little blond skeezer... I don't need this *beep* show.. when I'm *beep* famous, you'll *beep* wish i was on your *beep*beep*beep*!!

And what in the name of all that is good and pure were they thinking with that last guy? I agree that this psychopath will fit right into the streets of L.A. but now I have to watch him again. He needs a straight jacket - not a record contract.

I like the bald rocker, but he may have been laying it on a little too thick.

If the first show is any indication though, it looks like it's going to be better than last year.