Dancing with the Stars

sushisamba

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Lisa Rinna has the absolute best body on a female human, and I'm saying that totally objectively. As a matter of fact, all the women on the show are built. Now I'm depressed...

sushisamba

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Huge boobs and a 6-pack (and she's had kids). Arms and neck a bit spindly, but sculpted where it counts!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I have never watched the show before. A few weeks ago I saw Jerry Rice and now I'm hooked. I love him.

sushisamba

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Will be much more entertaining if they can keep Jerry Rice and Master P on. The others are all really good!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
sushisamba said:
Will be much more entertaining if they can keep Jerry Rice and Master P on. The others are all really good!

At least Jerry can dance. Master P is awful.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I kind of like the show too....It amazes me that any one could dance that good....The pros are awesome....The stars are doing great too all except for Master P....I feel sorry for his pro because he isn't even trying....

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
I like the guy and all , i think he just can't dance any type of dancing period.
I just wish he would do something with the way his hair sticks out from under his hat...looks like
well i just can't put my finger on it

willie

sushisamba said:
Lisa Rinna has the absolute best body on a female human, and I'm saying that totally objectively. As a matter of fact, all the women on the show are built. Now I'm depressed...
What is wrong with her mouth? It looks like she has double lips. Her dancing has sure improved since the first show.